how to defeat radical islam?

Jul 26, 2009
Opa Locka
oh I notice them alright, and if at all possible I try to stay out of suicide-bomb blast range of them.
And how do you notice a Muslim who also happens to be a battle flag waving, Ford pickup driving redneck? The lack of a Budweiser in their hands? :rolleyes: Unless you know them, they evangelize or you see them walking into a mosque the typical American Muslim is invisible.

Oct 7, 2012
NC
And how do you notice a Muslim who also happens to be a battle flag waving, Ford pickup driving redneck? The lack of a Budweiser in their hands? :rolleyes: Unless you know them, they evangelize or you see them walking into a mosque the typical American Muslim is invisible.

I was being humorous. I don't really try to avoid their suicide bomb blast diameter.

in fact, I've known quite a few. been in a mosque, served in the military with a few, befriended one, dated and ex-muslim Egyptian once. but of all the ones I've known none were..."battle flag waving, ford pickup driving redneck".

you seek to propagate a liberal myth.

Oct 25, 2012
Louisville, Ky
The simple reality is that no one will be able to differentiate a bad Muslim from an Islamic Jihadist. Still, as I personally find the entire religion and Middle Eastern culture to be unpleasant I simply avoid ANYONE wearing Muslim garb or of obvious ME descent.

I understand this can be seen as prejudice....but I just no longer care. I am free to associate and befriend who I wish.