How would David and tecoyah like their crow?

Nov 2017
FL Treasure Coast & South Central FL
"We haven't charged any Americans" and "Nobody did anything wrong" aren't the same thing.
The bottom line is that if you word it properly, it means "no Americans did anything wrong enough to charge them". So for practical purposes, they are the effectively the same. :smug:

Oct 2012
NC
"We haven't charged any Americans" and "Nobody did anything wrong" aren't the same thing. Read the words that are witten, not what you wish was written.

Unless you think the Repub SC working with the Repub FBI and working for the Repub DoJ is in the habit of investigating a Repub administration AFTER CLEARING THEM. The fact Muller is still dragging Trump's people (and the man himself) in for questioning should tell you that you're interpretation of events is off. ;)

I mean you're claiming the lack of American indictments as some sort of vindication while totally disregarding all the AMERICANS that have been indicted and arrested previously. :giggle: The way you Trumpets are desperately grasping for any tiny source of hope, even when clearly imaginary, is amusing.

from the liberal rag, the Washington post:

Special counsel Robert S. Mueller III informed President Trump’s attorneys last month that he is continuing to investigate the president but does not consider him a criminal target at this point, according to three people familiar with the discussions.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...ory.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.c05900e0e03e

if Trump was a Russian spy as you have so often said, I imagine this would not be the statement put out.

so will you have crow with a light crispy batter to cover the bitter taste?

Nov 2017
FL Treasure Coast & South Central FL
Jul 2009
Opa Locka
Oct 2012
NC
When did I say Trump was a spy? Again with reacting to what you wish was said rather than what had actually been said.
It’s been a little while but you actually said he was a Russian agent:

They didn't like Obama becuase he was lazy. They liked Obama becuase he defended NATO, put the Russians on notice when needed, didn't hesitate to deal with terrorists (Muslim or otherwise) and did it all WITHOUT acting like America ruled the world.

They hated Bush the Lesser becuase he did all of the above WHILE acting like America ruled the world.

They hate Trump becuase he's a Russian agent and an idiot to boot.

Dec 2012
Madison, AL
Hey Ralph-if you are sitting on the federal grand jury and have the inside scoop you really shouldn't be posting here-if not your lack of evidence charge is bogus. You have no idea where this is going nor do I but I believe the winds are blowing against the Mango marvel and his minions. If Mueller doesn't get Donny Jr. and the boy wonder I'm pretty sure the NY Attorney general will.
This guy?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eric_Schneiderman

LOL.

Dec 2012
Madison, AL
I apologize-sometimes it gets too much to tolerate when posts are so out of bounds and I suspect no thought was behind them. In the many forums I contribute to I try to keep my posts somewhat factually based. I'm still wondering what the odds are that the Mango Marvel makes a full term-50%?
A wise person would plan for a total of eight Trump years.