Howdy

Oct 2012
Flower Mound, TX (In the basement.)
Just thought I would give this forum a try. Most of these political forums are "not nice" to those that are politically incorrect.

Me.....in a nut shell.....

Grew up in Nebraska and Iowa.
College degree in physics and math.
Marine Corps, retired.
American Airlines, retired.
Retired.

Married to "She Who Must Be Obeyed".

Enjoy watching college football.

Doesn't seem like much for 67 years, but I've enjoyed those years and have no regrets.

myp

Jan 2009
Welcome aboard! As long as you are nice, no one should be "not nice" to you here :)

We try to keep it respectful.

Oct 2012
Welcome aboard! As long as you are nice, no one should be "not nice" to you here :)

We try to keep it respectful.

OK. It seems I have a great propensity to piss off people. I will try my best to behave.

Jan 2012
Texas
Welcome, I am a Texan myself, definitely politically incorrect myself. I always wanted to be a pilot, i was too tall.

Welcome to the forum, I believe you and I will agree on a lot of things, I look forward to friendly debate.

Feb 2012
England
Hello. I'm from England. I've just watched the youtube link you posted.My husband used to practice falconry but not like that :)

Oct 2012
Welcome, I am a Texan myself, definitely politically incorrect myself. I always wanted to be a pilot, i was too tall.

Welcome to the forum, I believe you and I will agree on a lot of things, I look forward to friendly debate.
Just how tall are you?

How long ago did you look into being a pilot?

Oct 2012
LOL!

Most lighter than air craft.

What are you doing up so early this fine Texas morning?

Do you like college football?

Should be some great games today. West Virginia vs Texas ought to be a good one. Baylor should have beat WV last week. Those two turnovers were a game changer for the boys from Waco.

I also will be watching ISU at TCU. The program at TCU needs to be cleaned up. All that drug use and drinking.........sad.

Jan 2012
Texas
LOL!

Most lighter than air craft.

What are you doing up so early this fine Texas morning?

Do you like college football?

Should be some great games today. West Virginia vs Texas ought to be a good one. Baylor should have beat WV last week. Those two turnovers were a game changer for the boys from Waco.

I also will be watching ISU at TCU. The program at TCU needs to be cleaned up. All that drug use and drinking.........sad.
I work night shift, I just got home an hour ago. I haven't been able to keep up with ball these days. My work screws up things

Oct 2012
At least you are working.

There will be a whole lot more working as soon as we get rid of obama. I am really looking forward (Yes that is a play on his campaign slogan) to noon, 20 JAN 2013. Then the healing will begin.

Jan 2012
Texas
At least you are working.

There will be a whole lot more working as soon as we get rid of obama. I am really looking forward (Yes that is a play on his campaign slogan) to noon, 20 JAN 2013. Then the healing will begin.
Ha, yeah I like my job though its fun, changes every day.