I am here

Dec 2018
Tempe, AZ
I have a 1200 custom sportster
What other bikes did you have? I had a variety of several bikes & my 1st one was a 1974 Honda 450 DOHC twin that I got in '75, and the same year rode it to Chicago area & back from central FL in June. I was n't prepared for cold weather & FROZE when it was gray & cloudy and 52 degrees! Couldn't wait to get back!

I also had a Polaris Slingshot for a year, but it was pretty much unbearable to ride 6 months out of the year, as the firewall had a LOT to be desired, and you got lots of engine heat on top of normal heat.

Also had a Piaggio MP-3 500 3-wheel leaning reverse trike.

Aug 2019
Florida
What other bikes did you have? I had a variety of several bikes & my 1st one was a 1974 Honda 450 DOHC twin that I got in '75, and the same year rode it to Chicago area & back from central FL in June. I was n't prepared for cold weather & FROZE when it was gray & cloudy and 52 degrees! Couldn't wait to get back!

I also had a Polaris Slingshot for a year, but it was pretty much unbearable to ride 6 months out of the year, as the firewall had a LOT to be desired, and you got lots of engine heat on top of normal heat.

Also had a Piaggio MP-3 500 3-wheel leaning reverse trike.
I had one jap bike a Kawasaki 750 LTD. I had a 1974 sportster and a heritage and a ultra limited I am a harley guy I guess. My wife wants me to get a sling shot. I hear they are going to make one with a back seat

Dec 2018
Tempe, AZ
I had one jap bike a Kawasaki 750 LTD. I had a 1974 sportster and a heritage and a ultra limited I am a harley guy I guess. My wife wants me to get a sling shot. I hear they are going to make one with a back seat
I hope they fixed the firewall heat problem! Unless you live in a cold climate, in which case it would be welcomed.

Aug 2018
Shady Dale, Georgia
When my daughter was young, we enjoyed riding. I had a Honda Nighthawk until I realized that my daughter often wasn't holding on, so I moved to a Honda Silverwing (not the scooter). Then on to a Honda Goldwing. Both of those bikes had backrests, she wasn't going anywhere. There were too many close calls over the years with people in cars or mini-vans that did stupid things. I finally realized that it was time to get off two wheels.

Dec 2018
Tempe, AZ
When my daughter was young, we enjoyed riding. I had a Honda Nighthawk until I realized that my daughter often wasn't holding on, so I moved to a Honda Silverwing (not the scooter). Then on to a Honda Goldwing. Both of those bikes had backrests, she wasn't going anywhere. There were too many close calls over the years with people in cars or mini-vans that did stupid things. I finally realized that it was time to get off two wheels.
All you have to do is ride like you are invisible.