I apologize

Oct 2012
Louisville, Ky
As I have not yet been empowered to eliminate the Problem this forum has (this weekend hopefully) I am forced to deal with it in other ways...this has the unfortunate side effect of clogging the forum with garbage, but rest assured the Garbage is better than what it replaces. Bare with me and the end result will be worth it.

Again, my apology.

Oct 2019
San Bernardino, CA
As I have not yet been empowered to eliminate the Problem this forum has (this weekend hopefully) I am forced to deal with it in other ways...this has the unfortunate side effect of clogging the forum with garbage, but rest assured the Garbage is better than what it replaces. Bare with me and the end result will be worth it.

Again, my apology.
Does this mean you are now ceasing to post your GARBAGE? If so, kudos to you! :D

Oct 2012
Louisville, Ky
If things go as I expect, I will not hear from the Admin and will be forced to abandon this forum to the fates...hopefully Ralph/Auggie/Ricky are not a part of said fate but keep an eye out. You folks can easily recognize him if he reappears and with a combined effort can drive him away....you could also PM Chip and hope he checks in. I wish you all luck.