I feel sorry for Trumps media people.

Oct 2012
Louisville, Ky
Seriously, watching these folks on TV squirm constantly in feeble attempts to defend that guy is getting sad and pathetic. Every time they change the subject to avoid saying anything that might get Trump pissed enough to fire them and remove their paycheck. It seems Trump expects them to lie in order to defend his lies and insults...this latest attack on Khan is a prime example.

Jul 2009
Opa Locka
Seriously, watching these folks on TV squirm constantly in feeble attempts to defend that guy is getting sad and pathetic. Every time they change the subject to avoid saying anything that might get Trump pissed enough to fire them and remove their paycheck. It seems Trump expects them to lie in order to defend his lies and insults...this latest attack on Khan is a prime example.
They look like Gov. Christie after he endorsed him. :p

Trump is a coward, everything the Republicans have spent the last 8 years pretending Obama is. I mean he told Gov. Kasich that if he agreed to be his running mate, he'd get domestic and foreign policy if elected (aka the Presidency) and he's already preemptively surrendered America to Putin's whims. Unfortunately, nobody can admit this. The Trump surrogates have a paycheck on the line and the Republicans can't say anything without destroying the Party because he's the nominee.

Once the debates and Dem attack ads start, I expect to see a mass defection to the Libs and Johnson.

Oct 2012
Louisville, Ky
They look like Gov. Christie after he endorsed him. :p

Trump is a coward, everything the Republicans have spent the last 8 years pretending Obama is. I mean he told Gov. Kasich that if he agreed to be his running mate, he'd get domestic and foreign policy if elected (aka the Presidency) and he's already preemptively surrendered America to Putin's whims. Unfortunately, nobody can admit this. The Trump surrogates have a paycheck on the line and the Republicans can't say anything without destroying the Party because he's the nominee.

Once the debates and Dem attack ads start, I expect to see a mass defection to the Libs and Johnson.
We will see if they manage to grow a set by then.

Jul 2009
Opa Locka
Looks like he finally said something to piss off his supporters. Attacking a Gold Star family as a Repub was idiotic.