i saw a Ufo Once

i was driving the Back way from Corry to wallmart and i saw a little gray man looking Creature get out of his disc shaped Spaceship. i got scared so i did not stop but got 3 or 4 Pictures when i got home They werent visible

Oct 2012
Louisville, Ky
i was driving the Back way from Corry to wallmart and i saw a little gray man looking Creature get out of his disc shaped Spaceship. i got scared so i did not stop but got 3 or 4 Pictures when i got home They werent visible
Unlikely, and impossible to prove.

I prefer the conspiracy forum have at least something to debate.

Jul 2009
Opa Locka
Unlikely, and impossible to prove.

I prefer the conspiracy forum have at least something to debate.
The thing about conspiracies is that most of them are easily debunked (Moon Landing Hoax) or known to be true (Area 51 is Real). The number of conspiracies that haven't been confirmed yet are plausible are rarer then flawless natural diamonds. :p

Oct 2012
Louisville, Ky
The thing about conspiracies is that most of them are easily debunked (Moon Landing Hoax) or known to be true (Area 51 is Real). The number of conspiracies that haven't been confirmed yet are plausible are rarer then flawless natural diamonds. :p
Yet....they exists, the key is making them make sense.

Jul 2009
Opa Locka
Yet....they exists, the key is making them make sense.
They only such conspiracy I know of is the Shadow Gov't. Every other theory I've heard (mainstream at least) is ether already debunked or easily proven (or even confirmed by the gov't ie. Roswell).

Jul 2009
Opa Locka
Ask a Mason about their order and only the organizational stuff will be kept from you. The idea that they're some cloak and dagger group isn't true, the USA itself is a giant neon sign with loud speakers announcing their existence and goals. :p

May 2012
You saw a ufo? mmm... i don't believe this though im not saying they aren't out there either, there is something out there and if you look up you can see it.... Moon and Stars hehehe :)

Dec 2012
Are you sure it wasn't Santa Claus?
I am pretty sure that ufo's don't exist, it was probably just a helicopter or something like that.

Jun 2012
Stuart
Well life among the vast solar systems is probably a for sure thing. Though you seeing a UFO and an Alien I doubt though. I could be wrong you may have seen him maybe he had to pull over to relieve himself :eek:

Dec 2012
You were daydreaming. UFOs are a thing of fantasy. Aliens from another planet secretely invading us is something only crazy people believe.

It all started with the movies about aliens from the 50's and now there's a large percentage of the population that "sees" alien spacecraft. Everyone who makes this claim usually has the worst type of evidence available-eyewitness testimony. I will admit that I've seen some strange type of flying anomalies on many documentaries, but I don't think they're real, and even if any of them are that's a far cry from finding (or being found by) ET. If any of it is real it's probably our own military testing top secret aviation and weaponry.

Jul 2009
Opa Locka
It all started with the movies about aliens from the 50's and now there's a large percentage of the population that "sees" alien spacecraft. Everyone who makes this claim usually has the worst type of evidence available-eyewitness testimony. I will admit that I've seen some strange type of flying anomalies on many documentaries, but I don't think they're real, and even if any of them are that's a far cry from finding (or being found by) ET. If any of it is real it's probably our own military testing top secret aviation and weaponry.
Like Space X's hovering rocket?

Jan 2013
At the speed of light,travel to a star thought to have a PLANET (not nessicerily inhabited) would take thousands of years. So...you'd be talking about a VERY major,costly expedition...not some sort of senic-cruise. Were we to want to "visit" another inhabitable planet...for starters we'd need to build a ship about triple the size of an aircraft carrier and we'd need a better propulsion than anything we have. Then there's the matter of a life support system that's sustainable for many many generations of people.

Feb 2012
England
At the speed of light,travel to a star thought to have a PLANET (not nessicerily inhabited) would take thousands of years. So...you'd be talking about a VERY major,costly expedition...not some sort of senic-cruise. Were we to want to "visit" another inhabitable planet...for starters we'd need to build a ship about triple the size of an aircraft carrier and we'd need a better propulsion than anything we have. Then there's the matter of a life support system that's sustainable for many many generations of people.
One day this will all be possible. Remember when flight was thought impossible? Now people do it every day. Some inventions/discoveries are wonderful things.

Jul 2009
Opa Locka
What? I we traveled at the speed of light we could be at the nearest planetary system in 4.5 years (Alpha Centauri B). We could be to the nearest system with an Earth-like planet in 20 years.

Oct 2012
Louisville, Ky
What? I we traveled at the speed of light we could be at the nearest planetary system in 4.5 years (Alpha Centauri B). We could be to the nearest system with an Earth-like planet in 20 years.
While this a true..we will need to figure out something other than traditional travel to get there. Light speed is extremely unlikely for anything of mass.

I saw this cow that was lifted into this mysterious craft... then I found out it was the steak plane, and I was all good... so at first I was like Yaa!, but then I was like Naaw...