I'll Bet The Libs Are Highly Disappointed

Oct 2012
NC
I heard a stupid white liberal once exclaim after the San Bernardino shootings:

"when I was watching the news I kept praying , please let the shooter be white and not an arab muslim..."

* wishing the world was different than it actually is *

One of the hallmarks of liberals. bless their underdeveloped idealized souls.

Nov 2017
FL Treasure Coast & South Central FL
I heard a stupid white liberal once exclaim after the San Bernardino shootings:

"when I was watching the news I kept praying , please let the shooter be white and not an arab muslim..."

* wishing the world was different than it actually is *

One of the hallmarks of liberals. bless their underdeveloped idealized souls.
Undoubtedly he wanted strict gun control, as well as strict gov't. control of ever aspect of people's lives, AKA the nanny state. :rolleyes:

Jan 2018
Arkansas
I was going through the channels and caught a few seconds on MSNBC. They were practically gleeful over this school shooting because of how it might further their gun control cause.

Nov 2017
FL Treasure Coast & South Central FL
I was going through the channels and caught a few seconds on MSNBC. They were practically gleeful over this school shooting because of how it might further their gun control cause.
I'm sure there is no mention on that buffoon channel that he is Hispanic, because he is not a white racist (like they desperately hoped for! :mad:)

Oct 2012
Flower Mound, TX (In the basement.)
Gun control? Doubtful, more likely to have armed guards, admin and/or teachers. Which would be a great idea if and only if their presence is highly advertised.