Imagine...actual Conspiracy!

Oct 25, 2012
Louisville, Ky
Seriously folks, some things are simply embarrassing. They truly serve no purpose other than portraying people as a bit less than normal...bordering on unstable.

I submit to the crowd, that there is a difference between questionable reality, and complete nonsense.

I would enjoy actual theory, that questions and even refutes accepted storyline. Makes me think rather than scoff...or even sounds somewhat viable as an alternative to accepted reality.

To my mind, a conspiracy deserves respect...even thoughtful evaluation.

Most of what we see here is easily debunked....so challenge my perceptions, damage my beliefs, trash my reality.....

But do it well!:help:

Dec 31, 2012
The word conspiracy is misused many times. Because many times it's a fact. We do live in a world full of corruption and lies that were put in place to protect the more important families. It is really disturbing to thing that such a small amount of people can run the entire world.

Oct 25, 2012
Louisville, Ky
The world has ALWAYS been run by a small amount of people...relatively.

A Chief for a tribe of 100.

A governor and staff for a couple thousand.

A full blown Government for 1,000,000.

A couple hundred thinkers seems normal for millions of people.

Dec 31, 2012
if you guys want to get through all the bull shit conspiracies, and there are many, then stop watching Jessy Ventura. He is a pony tailed idiot, instead i would suggest watching Alex Jones, as I am sure Tecoyah has and already made his not to consider what he says. Or maybe Ron Paul, some would say he is the biggest conspirator of all.

myp

Site Founder
Jan 14, 2009
if you guys want to get through all the bull shit conspiracies, and there are many, then stop watching Jessy Ventura. He is a pony tailed idiot, instead i would suggest watching Alex Jones, as I am sure Tecoyah has and already made his not to consider what he says. Or maybe Ron Paul, some would say he is the biggest conspirator of all.
Ron Paul doesn't buy the conspiracies. Or at least has never admitted to or suggested it. Alex Jones just likes to think he has to sell more.

Oct 25, 2012
Louisville, Ky
It seems you either left out a key word in your post, or it makes no sense.

I am unsure if you are attempting to debase me, or compliment.

Elucidate please.

Jan 28, 2013
The Place Of The Skull, West Virginié
Seriously, why do think the Ruling Class, who own all mass-media, give so much air-time to wacky conspiracy theories?
Answer: Because that instantly removes @ least some credibility, from many minds, from
anyone speakin' of a conspiracy.
Wacky CTs gettin' media is and of itself a conspiracy.

Nov 17, 2012
Mesquita, RJ, Brazil
It's very embarrassing that story that a select group of people (or whatever) dominate the planet.
Nobody wants to cede space to anyone, nobody wants to be serving a small number of people, the world is actually wanting to take the place of another, and that's how things are.

If so by logic, there would be no war.

Oct 25, 2012
Louisville, Ky
Seriously, why do think the Ruling Class, who own all mass-media, give so much air-time to wacky conspiracy theories?
Answer: Because that instantly removes @ least some credibility, from many minds, from
Likely...this does fit somewhere into the playbook, though much the same can be claimed for virtually anything we disagree with covered my the Media.

Sep 8, 2013
Castro Valley CA
Likely...this does fit somewhere into the playbook, though much the same can be claimed for virtually anything we disagree with covered my the Media.
Open Question for ALL:

Do you really & truly believe that 19 suicidal Arab fanatics
hijacked 4 airliners & crashed 3 of them into buildings?
one of those buildings being the PENTAGON, that is
the worlds greatest military power FAILED to defend even its own HQ
your tax dollars at work, a Defense Department that FAILS to defend.....
oh my!

Space ............................ the final frontier ........

Sep 8, 2013
Castro Valley CA
Just as with ALL advertising,
the person ( or corporation ) that has paid for said advertisement
does so for THEIR benefit, NOT for YOUR benefit.

its a sick sad world!

Jul 26, 2009
Opa Locka
Open Question for ALL:

Do you really & truly believe that 19 suicidal Arab fanatics
hijacked 4 airliners & crashed 3 of them into buildings?
one of those buildings being the PENTAGON, that is
the worlds greatest military power FAILED to defend even its own HQ
your tax dollars at work, a Defense Department that FAILS to defend.....
oh my!

Space ............................ the final frontier ........
But the Pentagon wasn't even the target (they wouldn't have hit the 1 section just remodeled to resist missile attacks otherwise), They were aiming for the Capital but couldn't find it and so hit the 1st landmark they found. They could have just as easily hit the Statute of Liberty had they gotten lost in NYC rather then DC.

Feb 8, 2013
just past the moons of Jupiter
People who believe in conspiracy theories typically have a different perception of reality. Take the moon landing for example. Some of the reasons people believe that it is a hoax is because there are no starsvisible in the moon's sky. Also that the United states flag was "flapping in breeze" Lord knows why there are no stars I'm the sky on the moon scape pictures, I have read many ideas about why the flag flapped.

But for many people these details seem to be inconsistent. So if you typically don't buy conspiracy theories you likely won't believe any.

I personally believe there is a grain of truth at the center of most conspiracy theories but generally I look at them with skepticism.

Oct 25, 2012
Louisville, Ky
Jul 26, 2009
Opa Locka
There are many reasons to believe we did not really go to the moon. For one, the technology just was not there, nor would have been there in the foreseeable future. Kennedy made an unrealistic goal to make it to the moon in such a short time period, and to save face, it was faked.
Even the Soviets went to the moon (they just sent probes), how did the US not have the tech if the Soviets did? Do you know how powerful a Saturn IV is?

Sep 8, 2013
Castro Valley CA
But the Pentagon wasn't even the target (they wouldn't have hit the 1 section just remodeled to resist missile attacks otherwise), They were aiming for the Capital but couldn't find it and so hit the 1st landmark they found. They could have just as easily hit the Statute of Liberty had they gotten lost in NYC rather then DC.
How is it that you reached that conclusion
that is the PENTAGON was not the primary target?

If indeed the wall of the pentagon had been re-enforced
to resist missile attack, please note that an aluminum airliner
is NOT a missile and can not be expected to perform as a missile,
therefore ... WHY the total penetration by said airliner?
there is something VERY wrong with this picture.