Impeachment Discussion

Oct 2019
San Bernardino, CA
This is POLITICAL FRAY. Where's the IMPEACHMENT discussion???

After all, there is NOTHING more political at this very moment than the circus in Washington!!! :D

Here are my candid thoughts:

It is a desperate attempt by the accusers to find a crime which does not exist, as the unrecognizable Democrat party realizes that there is little hope they can actual beat the President at the ballot box in less than 12 months.. :cool:

Oct 2019
San Bernardino, CA
Impeachment notion has totally fallen apart. "Star witness" admits "no quid pro quo", it was merely a "presumption" on his part, which under NO legal circumstances is admissible as actual evidence. of wrong doing.

Ambassador Sondland confirmed this assertion by the president and added he did not have any knowledge of alleged wrongdoing by President Trump — not even secondhand information.
“I believe I just asked him an open ended question: ‘what do you want from Ukraine?’” stated Sondland. “He just said, ‘I want nothing, I want no quid pro quo — tell Zelensky to do the right thing.’”

https://www.oann.com/president-trump-sondland-admits-no-quid-pro-quo-with-ukraine/