Indisputable Facts 9/11: Quite disturbing information

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 9, 2013
Michigan
Deleted~ Off Topic
Really! "Off topic...not pertinent"? We have your good buddy spewing impertinent one-liners, in topics where he obviously has no legitimate interest, and he is cheered on by politicalfray functionaries who encourage such juvenile disruption by squelching those who would resist it directly.

This adolescent mutual admiration society is doomed to failure. Enjoy your little club.

Oct 25, 2012
Louisville, Ky
Really! "Off topic...not pertinent"? We have your good buddy spewing impertinent one-liners, in topics where he obviously has no legitimate interest, and he is cheered on by politicalfray functionaries who encourage such juvenile disruption by squelching those who would resist it directly.

This adolescent mutual admiration society is doomed to failure. Enjoy your little club.
Had you refrained from insult....I would not have intervened.

Sep 9, 2013
Michigan
Had you refrained from insult....I would not have intervened.
Nonsense. Quote the "insult". All I did was return the language of your buddy. If there was an insult, it was his, repeated. That was the point of the insipid exercise.

Further, the reason you gave was "not pertinent". Now the reason you're giving is "insult". So which is it? Whichever is convenient at the moment? If you think I penned something insulting, you've missed the boat on half this forum.

Jan 29, 2010
Miami
@Mordrid
I have about 3 pages worth of exchanges with Mario if you want to get back on topic and address them... But the prognosis wasn't going well when we were bickering our heads off... If you want to continue it that's your call but I'm not getting involved any further in it...

Oct 25, 2012
Louisville, Ky
Nonsense. Quote the "insult". All I did was return the language of your buddy. If there was an insult, it was his, repeated. That was the point of the insipid exercise.

Further, the reason you gave was "not pertinent". Now the reason you're giving is "insult". So which is it? Whichever is convenient at the moment? If you think I penned something insulting, you've missed the boat on half this forum.
I have no "Buddies" here....and an insult was not pertinent.

I suppose my attempts to redirect this thread nicely have failed, so be it.

Status
Not open for further replies.