Is it OK to have sex with kids?

Jan 26, 2012
The subject offends me. So if it is important enough for you keep it going, go for it. As long as you play by the rules I will stay out of it.

But never expect me to agree with it. And don't expect me to keep wasting time debating something that I have been very clear on. Anyone that does not understand that screwing children is wrong will never understand. They just lack something that they will never get. Seems pedophilia has no cure.
whats is important to me is a solid explantion for that guy

Mar 24, 2009
Undisclosed
whats is important to me is a solid explantion for that guy
I can see that you either don't have a clue, or are trolling. It is a waste of my time to continue on with this nonsense.

Don't take my word for it look it up. It is called " pedophilia".

The American Psychiatric Association (APA) has included pedophilia in its Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders since 1968.

http://www.webmd.com/mental-health/features/explaining-pedophilia

I am now done with this subject. And I am giving you due warning don't keep pushing the point with me. You seem to refuse to believe it is wrong. You need more help than I can give.

Last edited:
Jan 26, 2012
I never said it was wrong or right just that the person deserves some kind of mature explanation (not a threat of physical violence - dull knife removal - or some swear word attached to him).

what would Jesus do if you believe in him
what would Buddah do if you believe in him
what would benevolent god do

I think he would calmly and logicaly explain to the person why having sex with a child is wrong.

Mar 24, 2009
Undisclosed
I never said it was wrong or right just that the person deserves some kind of mature explanation (not a threat of physical violence - dull knife removal - or some swear word attached to him).

what would Jesus do if you believe in him
what would Buddah do if you believe in him
what would benevolent god do

I think he would calmly and logicaly explain to the person why having sex with a child is wrong.
One last attempt to put this to bed.

I have never claimed to be Jesus. I fall so far short it would never be considered.

I know this post I made before has worried you deeply.

" Too me it has little to do with religion It has to do with child abuse. And I think anyone that has "sex" with a child needs to have their sickness removed with a dull knife. Because that is one sickness that has proven incurable too many times. Anyone that fails to understand that sex with a child is wrong is a danger to all children.:mad:"

I see we have a failure to communicate here. I see this in no way as a threat to Banjofrog.

I see things everyday that I would agree with. It does not mean I am wanting to do it at the time. You need to cool your jets dude. I have no intention of harming anyone here.:p

Jan 26, 2012
One last attempt to put this to bed.

I have never claimed to be Jesus. I fall so far short it would never be considered.

I know this post I made before has worried you deeply.

" Too me it has little to do with religion It has to do with child abuse. And I think anyone that has "sex" with a child needs to have their sickness removed with a dull knife. Because that is one sickness that has proven incurable too many times. Anyone that fails to understand that sex with a child is wrong is a danger to all children.:mad:"

I see we have a failure to communicate here. I see this in no way as a threat to Banjofrog.

I see things everyday that I would agree with. It does not mean I am wanting to do it at the time. You need to cool your jets dude. I have no intention of harming anyone here.:p
then please don't say things like that

Mar 24, 2009
Undisclosed
then please don't say things like that
And please don't look for intentions that don't exist. I refuse to have you or anyone proofread every word I say to see if you approve. I have never lived like that and will not start just to make you comfortable.

I have some real life and death problems in my life right now. So I am not up to playing tag here.

I am ready to start over with you from here if you let me. If not, then we will see.

myp

Site Founder
Jan 14, 2009
Just cool it guys. I think Dodge brings up a good suggestion- just forget the personal issues and start over.

Jan 6, 2012
Texas
Just cool it guys. I think Dodge brings up a good suggestion- just forget the personal issues and start over.
I like your idea.

Get back to the question at its core, what is wrong with having sex with children.

First we must decide how old a person can be before that person is able to decide whether it is in their best interest to be sexually active. Three, ten, fourteen. I think it has a lot to do with the age gap, if two people at the age of fifteen have sex, I see a social problem, a fifteen year old isn't old enough to raise a baby in our sociaty, whether their sexual partner is fifteen or fourty-five one reason is lack of wisdom, but main reason is kids can't have a job that they can provide for a baby, then it becomes the responsability of the tax payer. Kids are nieve and sometimes really foolish when it comes to sex, and ontop of that some adults are manipulative.

Why not let children volenteer for the millitary, drive vehicles, and work in factories? Because they are easly manipulated and taken advantage of. I understand some people will say that that is their problem for not knowing, but it takes time and guidance to learn that the world is not perfect.

Mar 5, 2012
HONG KONG
:showoff:
I like your idea.

Get back to the question at its core, what is wrong with having sex with children.

First we must decide how old a person can be before that person is able to decide whether it is in their best interest to be sexually active. Three, ten, fourteen. I think it has a lot to do with the age gap, if two people at the age of fifteen have sex, I see a social problem, a fifteen year old isn't old enough to raise a baby in our sociaty, whether their sexual partner is fifteen or fourty-five one reason is lack of wisdom, but main reason is kids can't have a job that they can provide for a baby, then it becomes the responsability of the tax payer. Kids are nieve and sometimes really foolish when it comes to sex, and ontop of that some adults are manipulative.

Why not let children volenteer for the millitary, drive vehicles, and work in factories? Because they are easly manipulated and taken advantage of. I understand some people will say that that is their problem for not knowing, but it takes time and guidance to learn that the world is not perfect.
It really depends on what country you're in. We are bringing in the whole culture issue into this, but what you may see as wrong others see as acceptable, who are we to decide what’s best for others to do. What it comes down to is that it’s their own decision and also what their governing powers think about it, that’s what really matters. Instead of thinking with a US. Government mind, try being and individual and create your own opinion.

Last edited:
Mar 24, 2009
Undisclosed
Pedophilia seems to only be used in the US. look at my recent post Dodge, your bringing up the same topics. I just don’t wan to explain it again...:D
I am not the one trying to defend it. And please don't waste any effort trying to turn me into a child abuser. It will never work.

Last edited:
Mar 5, 2012
HONG KONG
I am not the one trying to defend it. And please don't waste any effort trying to turn me into a child abuser. It will never work.
There you go again, debating with Dodge is like trying to play chess with pigeons, somehow they will overturn the board, jump up, and strut around acting like they are victorious.

clax

Banned
Jan 6, 2012
Texas
:showoff:

It really depends on what country you're in. We are bringing in the whole culture issue into this, but what you may see as wrong others see as acceptable, who are we to decide what’s best for others to do. What it comes down to is that it’s their own decision and also what their governing powers think about it, that’s what really matters. Instead of thinking with a US. Government mind, try being and individual and create your own opinion.
Government is people telling others what is acceptable and what is not. In my nation we view sex with children as a deviant act.

Okay, my opinion is that no matter where you come from on this planet or any other, sex with children is wrong. Most humanity will agree, just like murder is wrong and bestiality is wrong.

clax

Banned
Jan 6, 2012
Texas
Pedophilia seems to only be used in the US. look at my recent post Dodge, your bringing up the same topics. I just don’t wan to explain it again...:D
You are speaking from hong kong, I assume your avatar is correct, where there is a very different moral set. And if you are asking us to think more globally in the us, than you need to do the same. Just because it is okay where you live dosent mean it should be everywhere.

Sex with children being called pedophillia has to do with our obsession with ancent languages.

Pedo means child, phillia, or phillius means love. So the word fits when you are speaking english. Of course it wouldn't be used in nations that don't speak english.

Jun 5, 2012
Definitely not, especially when there is a significant age difference. The topic could only, and only be debated if the minor gave consent and even than it is still not OK in my personal opinion.

Jan 6, 2012
Texas
As a six year old boy, my older cousin had sex with me. I didn't concent because I couldn't. It was just recently that I had a memory of this return. I was manipulated coerced and bribed to willfully engage in an act I could not comprehend. Did I have the ability to tell him no, if I did what would have happened.

No kid anywhere on this planet has the ability to concent to engage in sexual acts with an adult. Not that long ago men who molested boys in the USA weren't even considered criminals. The rest of the world will follow suit.

Even now a boy getting molested isn't seen as sevear as a girl being molested. It is getting better

Aug 9, 2012
North Texas
Suppose a child has consensual safe-sex with an adult in a society where this is permitted (and therefore not immoral/taboo etc). In what way would the child be harmed?
False premise. Children cannot consent because they do not have mature minds. Like the old joke goes, "By adult standards, children are insane".

Can an adult with an IQ of 50 consent? A drunk or drugged woman? In my opinion, it's abuse to take advantage of someone who cannot make a mature, informed decision.

Jan 6, 2012
Texas
False premise. Children cannot consent because they do not have mature minds. Like the old joke goes, "By adult standards, children are insane".

Can an adult with an IQ of 50 consent? A drunk or drugged woman? In my opinion, it's abuse to take advantage of someone who cannot make a mature, informed decision.
It all really comes down to what exactly is a kid. Anybody aged from newborn to seventeen years and 364 days old legally. If two sixteen year olds have sex is it considered non concentual sex? Where should the line be drawn? The day you turn 18... What is so magical about 18? when you think about it, it seems like people just randomly decided the right times.

As it stands legally 18 is an adult. I do not disagree with that, but from a philosophical standpoint it is quite abitrary.