Is it OK to have sex with kids?

Sep 12, 2012
I was told that females dont really know what they want until age 23. They should be old enough to know what they are getting into by getting pregnant. Same goes for being a father and having children. They should be old enough to know that they have to support that child their whole life. So NO its not ok. Let them grow up!

Jan 6, 2012
Texas
I was told that females dont really know what they want until age 23. They should be old enough to know what they are getting into by getting pregnant. Same goes for being a father and having children. They should be old enough to know that they have to support that child their whole life. So NO its not ok. Let them grow up!
Who were you told that by? The question presented by this thread is it okay to have sex with kids. Not weather or not they are capable of caring for children.

The word kid is very subjective. To me a 22 year old is a kid because I am 42. If you ask me is it okay to have sex with children I would say no to that. But sense nobody can really define the term kid, I am sometimes kid, I would say it depends.

Maturity has nothing to do with sex, the first time I did it willingly I was a child, the person I did it with was too, he was willing as well

Mar 5, 2011
Rhondda, Cymru
And if not why not?

Most people agree that actions which harm others are wrong, but many actions are illegal which do not harm anyone and are known as victimless crimes. How can society justify criminalizing having sex with kids if it doesn't hurt anyone?

Many assume that a child will be 'traumatized' by having sex with an adult, however this is not true. Firstly ages of consent vary across the world (from 13 in Spain to 18 in California) - proof that there is no consensus on what the minimally acceptable age at which a person can engage in sex is. Secondly much of the 'trauma' (guilt, shame, victimization) felt by 'victims' is in fact caused by society, such as in the case of Africa's 'Witch Children', many of whom genuinely believe they are 'witches' - not because they are but because they have been told they are.

Suppose a child has consensual safe-sex with an adult in a society where this is permitted (and therefore not immoral/taboo etc). In what way would the child be harmed?
Any relationship betwen totally unequal partners stinks. That is the problem with capitalism.

May 29, 2009
USA
Who would want to have sex with children? What satisfaction is there in despoiling the flower of youth? - Surely it is a perverse pleasure. It could be hardly satisfying compared to that with a mature person - indeed, the older, the better. In my book, Jeanne Moreau is still the sexiest woman in the world.

Jan 6, 2012
Texas
Affection, love - stuff like that?
affection an love occurs between adults and children all the time, it is necassary for our development. But sexual activity with children is not what this thread is about. Kid and child are not exactly synonyms. I am 42 and I am someones kid but I am not a child, people have sex with me, what is wrong with that.

Jan 6, 2012
Texas
Who would want to have sex with children? What satisfaction is there in despoiling the flower of youth? - Surely it is a perverse pleasure. It could be hardly satisfying compared to that with a mature person - indeed, the older, the better. In my book, Jeanne Moreau is still the sexiest woman in the world.
I never said it was okay to have sex with children. Me and my brother are kids, because we have parents. We are not children but we are human offspring which is what a kids is. A juvenile human is a different story.

Mar 5, 2011
Rhondda, Cymru
affection an love occurs between adults and children all the time, it is necassary for our development. But sexual activity with children is not what this thread is about. Kid and child are not exactly synonyms. I am 42 and I am someones kid but I am not a child, people have sex with me, what is wrong with that.
I was talking about relationships between equals and how they - as with, say, agreements between Iraq and the USA or between starving people and fat capitalists are not equal and therefore (in my view) not binding, like vows made under duress in general. Interference by adults with children (under-age people) is fundamentally unequal and therefore sick.

Jan 6, 2012
Texas
I was talking about relationships between equals and how they - as with, say, agreements between Iraq and the USA or between starving people and fat capitalists are not equal and therefore (in my view) not binding, like vows made under duress in general. Interference by adults with children (under-age people) is fundamentally unequal and therefore sick.
he said kids, not children.

As for the bulshevic non sense save it for another thread, ir create a new one.

Mar 5, 2011
Rhondda, Cymru
I dunno - you got problems? Sex with children is like bosses having sex with employees. That never happens, of course! :)