Is the "Creation" story conspiracy theory?

Jan 6, 2012
Texas
Back to the debate then....

Creation is not conspiracy theory, instead falling under myth.

We have Moved into the reasoning why...going so far as to debate physics and theory that clearly dismiss the genesis hypothesis.
I personally think it is absurd of people to think of Genesis as a hypothesis. In the creation part of Genesis they explain mountains and Valleys being formed by a bird flapping its wings, clearly this is a story that may have served a purpose at one point, and I believe still does, but as a substitute for the science, no, I don't accept the term hypothesis.

Oct 25, 2012
Louisville, Ky
I personally think it is absurd of people to think of Genesis as a hypothesis. In the creation part of Genesis they explain mountains and Valleys being formed by a bird flapping its wings, clearly this is a story that may have served a purpose at one point, and I believe still does, but as a substitute for the science, no, I don't accept the term hypothesis.

So,...Myth?

Dec 25, 2012
A conspiracy theory is some unprovable coincidence attached to an event, giving it an aura of mystery. Most people don't get that. Here's the point, a conspiracy shows multiple provable and repeatable truths which shifts the burden of proof to the side of those who have said proof, destroying the other story on many levels. The creation story is just that, it's a story, it's a myth, with no credible witnesses.

Oct 25, 2012
Louisville, Ky
A conspiracy theory is some unprovable coincidence attached to an event, giving it an aura of mystery. Most people don't get that. Here's the point, a conspiracy shows multiple provable and repeatable truths which shifts the burden of proof to the side of those who have said proof, destroying the other story on many levels. The creation story is just that, it's a story, it's a myth, with no credible witnesses.
.....+1.....

May 29, 2013
philippines
I believe Creation for what it is. Much more on Jesus and on other characters, stories, events, places as mentioned in the Bible. All these events were supported with historical facts and belief in a Creator deviates from faith. No amount of reasoning is sufficient to understand what it truly is for the human brain is foolish as compared to God's.