Is this fake news....fake?

Oct 2012
Louisville, Ky
"Fox News' story, which took flight online and ran in segments across major shows, breathed fresh life into the rumors. Fox reported that the leaks came from inside the party and not from hackers linked to Russia — despite the conclusions of the nation's most senior intelligence officials. The network suggested that Democrats might have been connected to Rich's death and that a cover-up had thwarted the official investigation."
Lawsuit Alleges Fox News And Trump Supporter Created Fake News Story : NPR

Or is it Propaganda. I'm confused because its not pro-Trump which would make it truth, and it's not negative for Trump which makes it fake. Does pivoting to HillBill make it truth?

Jul 2009
Opa Locka
"Fox News' story, which took flight online and ran in segments across major shows, breathed fresh life into the rumors. Fox reported that the leaks came from inside the party and not from hackers linked to Russia — despite the conclusions of the nation's most senior intelligence officials. The network suggested that Democrats might have been connected to Rich's death and that a cover-up had thwarted the official investigation."
Lawsuit Alleges Fox News And Trump Supporter Created Fake News Story : NPR

Or is it Propaganda. I'm confused because its not pro-Trump which would make it truth, and it's not negative for Trump which makes it fake. Does pivoting to HillBill make it truth?
They're projecting. As it becomes harder to deny that a conspiracy is afoot, they switch from denial to making the conspiracy 1 of the Dem's doing. It won't work, it's getting close to the point where only mindless cultists support Trump, most anyone with a brain can no longer ignore Trump's insanity for the sake of the 'team', no matter how much they want to. We're not quite to that point yet, there are still a few partisan holdouts but I'd say Trump only has about 5% support left before he's down to just the crazies.

Oct 2012
Louisville, Ky
They're projecting. As it becomes harder to deny that a conspiracy is afoot, they switch from denial to making the conspiracy 1 of the Dem's doing. It won't work, it's getting close to the point where only mindless cultists support Trump, most anyone with a brain can no longer ignore Trump's insanity for the sake of the 'team', no matter how much they want to. We're not quite to that point yet, there are still a few partisan holdouts but I'd say Trump only has about 5% support left before he's down to just the crazies.
It would seem our little corner of this country is not representative of the larger reality then. Or maybe we just get the crazies.

Jul 2009
Opa Locka
It would seem our little corner of this country is not representative of the larger reality then. Or maybe we just get the crazies.
The most conservative poll has him at 39.9% with most others having him closer to 35%. So if say you're right.