Israel pulled the 9/11 ...these are the fact

Sep 2011
In French Canada.
http://800pg.co.cc/geeklog//staticpages/index.php?page=911

Israel did 9/11

Israel did 9/11, ALL THE PROOF YOU NEED

“[The Israeli Mossad is] ruthless and cunning, with the capability to target U.S. forces and make it look like a Palestinian-Arab act.” -Report issued by the U.S. Army School of Advanced Military Studies (SAMS); September 2001

Download it, read it, then email it out to every thinking person you know. Available for download in PDF HERE.
QUESTION: Who leased the World Trade Center (WTC) only seven weeks before the 9/11 attacks?

ANSWER: Larry Silverstein who explained his reason for buying the towers as follows: "I felt a compelling urge to own them." Silverstein generally had breakfast in the WTC’s "Windows on the World" restaurant every single morning. But on the morning of 9/11, he never showed up -- nor did his daughter, who worked in WTC Building 7.
Silverstein was personal friends with Rupert Murdoch, a key player in the Zionist controlled media, former Israeli President and war criminal Ariel Sharon, along with current Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu.

According to Israeli daily Haaretz, Silverstein was such good friends with Netanyahu that he would receive a telephone call from him every single sunday

the rest on the link
http://800pg.co.cc/geeklog//staticpa...x.php?page=911

Last edited:
Jan 2009
These are NOT facts.

Now we have extremist radicals on both sides of this debate. Great; logic should be aplenty in these discussions. (I'm being sarcastic)

Edit: Also, I am moving this to the conspiracy theories forum.

Aug 2011
California
http://800pg.co.cc/geeklog//staticpages/index.php?page=911

Israel did 9/11

Israel did 9/11, ALL THE PROOF YOU NEED

?[The Israeli Mossad is] ruthless and cunning, with the capability to target U.S. forces and make it look like a Palestinian-Arab act.? -Report issued by the U.S. Army School of Advanced Military Studies (SAMS); September 2001

Download it, read it, then email it out to every thinking person you know. Available for download in PDF HERE.
QUESTION: Who leased the World Trade Center (WTC) only seven weeks before the 9/11 attacks?

ANSWER: Larry Silverstein who explained his reason for buying the towers as follows: "I felt a compelling urge to own them." Silverstein generally had breakfast in the WTC?s "Windows on the World" restaurant every single morning. But on the morning of 9/11, he never showed up -- nor did his daughter, who worked in WTC Building 7.
Silverstein was personal friends with Rupert Murdoch, a key player in the Zionist controlled media, former Israeli President and war criminal Ariel Sharon, along with current Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu.

According to Israeli daily Haaretz, Silverstein was such good friends with Netanyahu that he would receive a telephone call from him every single sunday

the rest on the link

So are you a Nazi, with all your hate?

Jul 2009
Opa Locka
It is ironic that you see the wrong in Carpediem's hateful and illogical views towards Judism, yet you hold very similar views against Islam. You are a hateful, racist radical just like him. Also, your childish rhetoric (calling people "idiots", etc.) hurts your ethos too (not that it could really get much worse).
Indeed, I'm going to start quoting him and switching Islam to Judaism so he can see how anti-Semitic he really is with all his Muslim bashing. I'm sure he'll try to brush it off at 1st but that'll only last so log before it finally sinks in, nobody can be that willfully ignorant.

The so-called facts fall down so quickly. How could Mossad get virulently anti-Israeli Islamists to attack the towers on their behalf? The 9/11 attackers in the airplanes have all been identified and most of them were Saudi Arabian Muslims! This is right up there with The Protocols of the Elders of Zion for obvious falsity (which no doubt Carpe Diem also believes in).

Feb 2011
Canada
The so-called facts fall down so quickly. How could Mossad get virulently anti-Israeli Islamists to attack the towers on their behalf? The 9/11 attackers in the airplanes have all been identified and most of them were Saudi Arabian Muslims! This is right up there with The Protocols of the Elders of Zion for obvious falsity (which no doubt Carpe Diem also believes in).
If they were in the destroyed planes, how could they be identified? Even so, you may rest assured that the Mossad (see JEWS) is most capable of manipulating the dumb Arabs into doing their bidding. Remember, 400 million Arabs couldn't kill less than 2 million JEWS in several wars. That's how dumb the Arabs are.