It’s My Right To Decide What Eliminated Diseases Come Roaring Back

Jan 2009
Not an Onion fan, But I have actually heard similar statements in real life.

And as old school as I may be. I am pro-vaccinate. ;)
Being in healthcare, it is depressing to hear people say they don't "believe" in vaccinations, especially when they are risking their children's lives because of it.

Feb 2013
just past the moons of Jupiter
Being in healthcare, it is depressing to hear people say they don't "believe" in vaccinations, especially when they are risking their children's lives because of it.
Some religions are absolutely backward. I knew a man that had a daughter who had gotten an ear infection. They belonged to some backward religion with the term science in the title, ironic. His wife wouldn't let him take her to the doctor she went deaf. He divorced her and went to medical school.

It should be a crime, piss on such moronic beliefs.

Feb 2013
just past the moons of Jupiter

It does not even need to be religious belief to be moronic. I've seen cases where so-called "vegan" parents have a baby way under-weight & dying because they don't give the kid proper nutrition. It is very sad to see a helpless child suffer needlessly.
Last time that occurred in my state the child was taken into protective custody. I don't know why it's okay to abuse your children for God but not for animal rights.