JFK assassination and the CIA

Oct 2010
Midwest
I am not even going to waste my time watching it, but I am 100% certain what you are saying is TOTALLY out of context.

If he laughs, it is to the suggestion that there was a conspiracy, which is indeed laughable!!! :p:p:p
You didn't watch it because you are a pathetic coward. He was laughing at you and every idiot who supports the Oswald shooter nonsense.:p

Oct 2010
Midwest
I'm sorry, but a doctored video does not qualify as history.

The Warren Commission would have clearly seen that, and concluded differently than they had. Are you saying ever single one of them on the Commision were blind??? :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
It was altered in part to make it look like his face was removed. That's inconsistent with the autopsy report and over forty eyewitnesses. Those facts prove the official myth/story is internally inconsistent. That's no surprise in any type of coverup.

Oct 2010
Midwest
OK, provide links to videos of witnesses telling how they saw the driver shoot Kennedy. If you cannot, then your whole claim is BOGUS - PLAIN & SIMPLE!
The Zapruder film clearly shows Greer shooting Kennedy. You have to prove the main film was authentic by using all four types of evidence I used, that would be used in any real debate or trial. Get to work, you lovely man.

X-rays
Eyewitnesses
All three films
Autopsy report

Last edited by a moderator:
Feb 2013
just past the moons of Jupiter
The Zapruder film clearly shows Greer shooting Kennedy. You have to prove the main film was authentic by using all four types of evidence I used, that would be used in any real debate or trial. Get to work, you lovely man.

X-rays
Eyewitnesses
All three films
Autopsy report
Don't bother with him. He starts threads about salsa and mojitos. Quite devoid of anything intelligent to say.

Oct 2010
Midwest
You need to get an undoctored version of the film.

Hey!!! Check out "Cold Case: JFK" on NOVA. It will TOTALLY squash any & all conspiracies. I just watch it. There is no reasonable doubt about what happened.

Forensics don't lie!!! :p
The films were all altered to some degree. But those alterations are explained by exposing the driver's shot from the front. No presentation has been produced that challenges those facts, sorry.:p

Oct 2010
Midwest
I've a perfectly good one: each frame of film is 1/16 of a second. It is massively impossible for the driver of the car to suddenly take his hand off the wheel, get to his gun, pull out his, turn all the way around, aim, shoot, and turn back around, put away his gun, & put his hand back on the wheel in .0625 seconds or less!!! :rolleyes:

Plus he would have to start his action exactly at the very dead nuts end of the last film frame, which is an impossibility in itself. :p
Both of Greer's hands were off the wheel 4 seconds before he shot jfk. The facts debunk your stupidity.

The driver shot jfk because all three films prove that he did. You cannot challenge any of my posts. That hasn't been done in over four years of posting this truth. Greer passing the gun was not removed or edited out. It's there for all to see.

Oct 2010
Midwest
They recreated the head shot with same exact gun, same exact bullet, same exact distance, at the the same exact angle at the rear with a scull filled with material with same exact consistency of the human brain, and found the propagation of the scull cracks to have the same exact propagation pattern as that of Kennedy's and totally inconsistent with a shot from the front!!! It is clear who the idiot is!!! :p

Furthermore, it is sad to say, but you were unfortunately born with no common sense!!!
If they recreated the shot then jfk would be going forward, you foolish monkey.:p The driver's shot is totally consistent with all the evidence.:smug:

Oct 2010
Midwest
I've a perfectly good one: each frame of film is 1/16 of a second. It is massively impossible for the driver of the car to suddenly take his hand off the wheel, get to his gun, pull out his, turn all the way around, aim, shoot, and turn back around, put away his gun, & put his hand back on the wheel in .0625 seconds or less!!! :rolleyes:

Plus he would have to start his action exactly at the very dead nuts end of the last film frame, which is an impossibility in itself. :p
All the relevant frames show Greer shooting jfk. That was proven years ago. It's a fact.;)

Oct 2010
Midwest
The full & accurate explanation is that when the brain goes totally haywire, ALL muscles tense up, and since the back muscles are way more powerful than the front muscles, hence the tendency to erection, and therefore the motion observed.

The relatively small mass of a bullet is relatively insignificant to the muscles massively stiffening up, you highly slugnutty individual! :D
That's complete fiction. You have to provide a person other than jfk, that was slammed violently backward from a shot to the back of the head. No case exists because it's impossible.

Oct 2010
Midwest
It is no joke that there really are people in this world as sexy and hot as you appeared to be!!!

BTW: It is never idiotic to stick with the logical facts.

BTW II: I don't know you from Jack Squat, so I have no idea what your motives are for continuing this thread.

It is a joke that there really are people in this world as sexy and hot as you appear to be!!! :eek:

BTW: It is never idiotic to stick with the logical facts. :dance:

BTW II: I don't know you from Jack Squat, but I have an idea what your motives are for continuing in this thread. You are just being stupid.:p

Last edited by a moderator:
Oct 2010
Midwest
During the alteration of Zapruder they compressed the impact and rear skull gaping into one frame and did their best to isolate this evidence by keeping it in between most subsequent frames, but slow-motion exposes it, clearly. 313, 319, and 337 show the hole.

312, no gape.

313, complete rear gape.

312-313 Nails it.

Oct 2010
Midwest
Your eyes are playing tricks on you.

Simple question: Watch the PBS documentary yet??? YES or NO?

There were three (3) shots total fired, all by Oswald:

1 missed completely.

1 went thru Kennedy's shoulder, yawed, and went thru Connally

1 hit Kennedy in rear of head.

What part of true reality do you have the inability to understand???
There were 5-6 shots. None fired by Oswald: All three that struck jfk are visible in the films.

1. missed completely.

2. Entered jfk's throat

3. Connally

4. jfk's back

5. Greer shoots jfk

6. Possibly a shot from the grassy knoll for confusion.