JFK assassination and the CIA

Oct 2012
Louisville, Ky
deletions

There are I mages considered too graphic and disrespectful of the dead, which are inappropriate and will be removed. In this case they are also completely pointless and will be removed as needed.:mad:

Oct 2010
Midwest
Your eyes are playing tricks on you.

Simple question: Watch the PBS documentary yet??? YES or NO?

There were three (3) shots total fired, all by Oswald:

1 missed completely.

1 went thru Kennedy's shoulder, yawed, and went thru Connally

1 hit Kennedy in rear of head.

What part of true reality do you have the inability to understand???
Your fake entrance wound is NOT where the huge exit wound was, is, and always will be, THE RIGHT REAR. It's your case to prove. You have NO REAR entry in Zapruder and cannot ignore this area because that's exactly where your fake entrance has to be. Your fake entrance has to fit in the large hole on the rear. YOUR FAKE BELIEF IS DEBUNKED by that simple fact. The rear skull in frame 313 continues to be ignored by both sides because it proved the rear exit and disproved the fake entrance. Both sides have covered this up.

Oct 2010
Midwest
I'm gone from this thread.
Your fake entrance wound is NOT where the huge exit wound was, is, and always will be, THE RIGHT REAR. It's your case to prove. You have NO REAR entry in Zapruder and cannot ignore this area because that's exactly where your fake entrance has to be. Your fake entrance has to fit in the large hole on the rear. YOUR FAKE BELIEF IS DEBUNKED by that simple fact.

Oct 2010
Midwest
I'm gone from this thread.
I started posting this over three years ago. His left arm was edited out of Zapruder during the shooting sequence and replaced with video fakery. In other words, they (THE GOVERNMENT EDITORS) were required to make it look like he shot jfk, but provided some excuses for people not to believe it. Greer's arm extention refutes those excuses completely.

jfk assassination films-orville nix - Video Dailymotion

Advance to 1:09 for the close-up. Robert Groden narrarates but ignores Greer's left arm movement and focuses on the headshot.

I started looking at the Zapruder film in 7-09 and it went from there. I got the closeup of Greer's arm going over in 9-2010. That's what's made it factual. I paid a guy a whopping thirty dollars to enhance it. Once that was clear this case was closed for everyone willing to look past all the nonsense that came before it. If Greer's left arm really moved back toward JFK just the way it appears to in Zapruder, then he was definitely the shooter. They apparently had to create a cartoon of Greer shooting jfk, which is quite comical to say the least.

Last edited:
Oct 2010
Midwest
A real picture of jfk's assassin. He was the SS agent driving the President's limo on the day of the assassination. His name was William Robert Greer.

Feb 2013
just past the moons of Jupiter
I started posting this over three years ago. His left arm was edited out of Zapruder during the shooting sequence and replaced with video fakery. In other words, they (THE GOVERNMENT EDITORS) were required to make it look like he shot jfk, but provided some excuses for people not to believe it. Greer's arm extention refutes those excuses completely.

jfk assassination films-orville nix - Video Dailymotion

Advance to 1:09 for the close-up. Robert Groden narrarates but ignores Greer's left arm movement and focuses on the headshot.

I started looking at the Zapruder film in 7-09 and it went from there. I got the closeup of Greer's arm going over in 9-2010. That's what's made it factual. I paid a guy a whopping thirty dollars to enhance it. Once that was clear this case was closed for everyone willing to look past all the nonsense that came before it. If Greer's left arm really moved back toward JFK just the way it appears to in Zapruder, then he was definitely the shooter. They apparently had to create a cartoon of Greer shooting jfk, which is quite comical to say the least.
Do not bother with Aufgeblassen. He is notthe shiny penny in the fountain. Most of his time here is spent prattling on like some school girl about celebrities hair and shit box cars and posting pictures of various bodily orifices. The pond is shallow, I would say more of a puddle after a rainstorm to beat the metaphor to death.

Oct 2010
Midwest
Do not bother with Aufgeblassen. He is notthe shiny penny in the fountain. Most of his time here is spent prattling on like some school girl about celebrities hair and shit box cars and posting pictures of various bodily orifices. The pond is shallow, I would say more of a puddle after a rainstorm to beat the metaphor to death.
There's always someone to mock. Without their stupidity, the truth wouldn't be as interesting to those reading these threads. So, it's all good.:)

Oct 2010
Midwest
The fake reflection on Roy's head is a moot point, sorry.

The reflection was proven fake long ago. It only appears in the Zapruder film. That means it wasn't added to three other recordings where it must be present had it been real.

-Mary Moorman took her polaroid at Zapruder frame 309, and in it the white blob was not added.
-The Muchmore Film is important and a bonus for proving Greer the real assassin. The capture below is the moment of the headshot and no fake reflection was added to Roy's head either.
-And finally, the all-important Nix Film provides a double whammy. Not only is it missing the white blob, but Roy's heads snaps back far enough to where his forehead faces the sky. Apparently they were able to curtail that movement in Zapruder. His head moves perfectly with the white blob in Zapruder, but they didn't bother adding any fake imagery to these three other recordings.

-In Nix, Greer's left arm raises to the level of his right shoulder and retracts after the shot. THAT'S THE SMOKING GUN.

Oct 2012
Louisville, Ky
As it seems this forum might need to be renamed the "JFK CONSPRACY BS FORUM" because of a single member....It is time for me to make things clear:

777, unless you calm down an mange to actually contribute usefully to this site, you will be removed completely from it.

Currently, you are not useful.

Last edited:
Oct 2010
Midwest
You can clearly see there is what appears to be a bullet proof window between the driver and passenger section. The driver would know this, and not attempt to shoot through it.
AUFUS WON'T ANSWER THE EVIDENCE BECAUSE THE DRIVER'S GUILT IS OBVIOUS.:smug:

Who else could Connally have seen shoot jfk besides the driver? He was looking at Greer when the shot was fired.

Connally said he saw the fatal shot and quickly corrected himself but his reaction when looking at Greer proves he slipped up. Watch him hit the floor in horror once he realized Greer shot JFK. The Governor, logically starting turning toward the driver because he was braking before he shot the President.

Obviously, at least the major wound that I took in the shoulder through the chest couldn't have been anything but the second shot. Obviously, it couldn't have been the third, because when the third shot was fired I was in a reclining position, and heard it, saw it and the effects of it, rather--I didn't see it, I saw the effects of it--so it obviously could not have been the third, and couldn't have been the first, in my judgment.

So I merely doubled up, and then turned to my right again and began to--I just sat there, and Mrs. Connally pulled me over to her lap. She was sitting, of course, on the jump seat, so I reclined with my head in her lap, conscious all the time, and with my eyes open; and then, of course, the third shot sounded, and I heard the shot very clearly. I heard it hit him. I heard the shot hit something, and I assumed again--it never entered my mind that it ever hit anybody but the President. I heard it hit. It was a very loud noise, just that audible, very clear.

GREER FIRED RIGHT OVER CONNALLY'S HEAD and when he realized Greer fired it, he hit the floor, terrified. WATCH THE GOVERNOR.

Oct 2010
Midwest
NOVA's JFK Erases All Myths In (Sane) Skeptics Minds
Can modern forensic science uncover fresh clues about the assassination of JFK? The answer: Indubitably!

. Program Description

Fifty years later, what can science tell us about the Kennedy assassination—and the investigations that followed? The 1963 murder, in broad daylight in front of hundreds of witnesses, might seem to be a homicide investigator’s best-case scenario. Yet somehow the JFK assassination became a forensic nightmare, plagued by a controversial autopsy and, incredibly, a prime suspect murdered on live television while in police custody, before he could be tried. As a result, today millions of Americans suspect a conspiracy. Now, NOVA launches a fresh investigation into the physical evidence, using state-of-the-art forensics, including laser scanning, new ballistics tests, and a 3D digital reconstruction of the president's skull, all to try to solve the murder of the century.

You can watch the actual program right here & right now!!!:

NOVA | Cold Case JFK

Click on WATCH THE PROGRAM in the green box.

Go ahead, don't be skeer'd!!!
Good for you and your delusionals. You simply cannot answer the mountain of facts that refute your fake belief in some idiot as the lone assassin of jfk.
YOU ARE DEFEATED.

Woo. I'd say your head is about to explode from all the evidence which defeats you. As already noted, you are NOT A candidate for defending debunked WC stupidity.

DON'T APPY WITHIN.

Oct 2010
Midwest
I've been objective when no one has offered any evidence to the contrary or challenged anything I've proven. I did the same thing prosecutors and p.i's do every day. Both his hands were off the wheel four seconds prior to the shot and the object in his left hand in frame 258 is the handgun he used to assassinate jfk.

Zapruder Frames - Costella Combined Edit

Greer passes the gun starting at frame 242 with both his hands off the wheel at frame 241. The last frame you see the fitted gun is 278 and then the film pans upward with zero evidence his left hand ever returned to the wheel.

1. Of or having to do with a material object.

2. Having actual existence or reality.

a. Uninfluenced by emotions or personal prejudices: an objective critic. See Synonyms at fair1.

b. Based on observable phenomena; presented factually: an objective appraisal.

n.
1. Something that actually exists.

2. Something worked toward or striven for; a goal. See Synonyms at intention.

Oct 2010
Midwest
http://www.amazon.com/U-S-Secret-Se...79QSA34I2DVF/1?_encoding=UTF8&asin=0743269187
2. Dr. Charles Wilbur: “Interpretation of the fatal head wound by several attending surgeons suggested a high velocity handgun bullet fired at close range,” http://www.amazon.com/Definitive-Pr...034/ref=dp_top_cm_cr_acr_txt?showViewpoints=1

Dr. Charles Wilber concluded after reviewing the notes made by surgeons at Parkland Hospital, that they suggested that the head wound was made by a hand gun fired at close range. Who at the time would have had a hand gun in front of and near JFK? Only Secret Service agents William Greer (the driver of the JFK limousine) and Roy Kellerman (who sat to the right of Greer in the front seat). Interesting too is the testimony of several of those in the motorcade that they smelled the odor of gunpowder at street level where JFK had been shot seconds afterward, suggesting that a shot was fired from that location.

They saw jfk and his wounds were consistent with a close range shot administered by a handgun. This was likely comparable to suicide victims. Put it this way: They were right because Greer shot jfk with a hangun at close range.

Last edited:
Oct 2010
Midwest
John F. Kennedy Assassination Homepage :: Warren Commission :: Hearings :: Volume VI :: Page 38

This interview leaves no doubt about the right rear being blasted out and Greer's close range shot with a high velocity handgun. This silly interviewer quickly changes the subject after cerebellum falling out is brought to light.

Dr. Mcclelland. I think even then you could make the statement that this wound could have resulted from this type bullet fired through this particular mass of soft tissue, losing that much velocity before it exited from the body. Where you would expect to see this really great hole that is left behind would be, for instance, from a very high velocity missile fired at close range with a heavy caliber bullet, such as a .45 pistol fired at close range, which would make a small entrance hole, relatively, and particularly if it entered some portion of the anatomy such as the head, where there was a sudden change in density from the brain to the skull cavity, as it entered. As it left the body, it would still have a great deal of force behind it and would blow up a large segment of tissue as it exited.

But I don't think the bullet of this nature fired from that distance and going through this large area of homogenous soft tissue would necessarily make the usual kind of exit wound like I just described, with a close range high velocity heavy caliber bullet. This is why it would be difficult to say with certainty as has been implied in some newspaper articles that quoted me, that you could tell for sure that this was an entrance or an exit wound. I think this was blown up a good deal.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Q1lYifmUXA

Jan 2010
Miami
He's been spamming - no other word for it - SPAMMING for the better part of three years on this one single topic and he does this same thing on other sites until he gets banned for the sheer volume of spamming he puts in. I've debated 9/11 truthers that had better class than this. I honestly wouldn't dignify his posts with a response, especially not after he's been allowed to do this for as long as he has... I don't normally say anything that can be construed as an attack against another member personally so I'm not taking anything lightly when I say that he's been banned already on a couple of sites I've been active at in the past. This sole topic is the only thing he ever posts about and they're all repetition.

Oct 2010
Midwest
He's been spamming - no other word for it - SPAMMING for the better part of three years on this one single topic and he does this same thing on other sites until he gets banned for the sheer volume of spamming he puts in. I've debated 9/11 truthers that had better class than this. I honestly wouldn't dignify his posts with a response, especially not after he's been allowed to do this for as long as he has... I don't normally say anything that can be construed as an attack against another member personally so I'm not taking anything lightly when I say that he's been banned already on a couple of sites I've been active at in the past. This sole topic is the only thing he ever posts about and they're all repetition.
The driver shot jfk and the rear of his skull was blasted out. Those are facts, Johnson, to which no challenge will be ever posed.

Jan 2010
Miami
The driver shot jfk and the rear of his skull was blasted out. Those are facts, Johnson, to which no challenge will be ever posed.
And ignoring whether what you claim is crazy nutbaggery or fact, you've been posting the same words, with the same images over and over. Let's put a little perspective on that shall we?

You joined here in 2010, and nearly 3/4 of this 32 page thread is just you posting, and the current year is 2014.... Think about that. You've posted the same thing for FOUR YEARS with entire pages of thethread dedicated to you posting the same content almost verbadum. By definition that is spamming to an extreme I have never seen before and having been around forums for 11 years that's saying something because I rarely get shocked by what I see online anymore. The only explanation I have for you being able to do that much is that you have a crap ton of word documents reserved for copy-pasta spamming so you aren't spending hours of your life dedicated to repeat posting. There is a reason why I do not engage in blatant spammers, especially not those that exemplify a monumentally extreme case.

I realize that what I'm posting is exceptionally harsh on a forum that has rules to remain civil, but this level of spam on a site normally doesn't last this long, no where near. This person is entitled to have crazy views as he wishes and the forum rules don't stop him from doing that, but this level of spam is utterly insane and doesn't look good for the site. It's not worth whatever activity boost he provides in this section.

I will leave my words at that and refrain from commenting in this thread henceforth. This particular guy does not deserve the attention he's gotten already.

Last edited:
Oct 2010
Midwest
And ignoring whether what you claim is crazy nutbaggery or fact, you've been posting the same words, with the same images over and over. Let's put a little perspective on that shall we?

You joined here in 2010, and nearly 3/4 of this 32 page thread is just you posting, and the current year is 2014. By definition that is spamming to an extreme I have never seen before and having been around forums for 11 years that's saying something. There is a reason why I do not engage in blatant spammers.

I again apologize to the staff if my actions right now violate the TOS, or if I'm backseat moderating, but this level of spam on a site normally doesn't last this long. It's generally fine that people be able to have their views no matter how crazy but this sort of thing just makes the site look bad... it's beyond whether the debate is civil or not.

I will leave my words at that and refrain from commenting in this thread henceforth
You are completely out of your mind.:p If the driver didn't shoot jfk, then some challenge would have been posed against the facts I've been posting for more than 4 years. No challenge will ever happen under any circumstances, meaning message boards or any other format.

Of course I'm posting the same evidence. It stands unchallenged by you and others. That's what's great about dealing with such defeated loons. The truth never changes.