JFK assassination and the CIA

Oct 2012
Louisville, Ky
And ignoring whether what you claim is crazy nutbaggery or fact, you've been posting the same words, with the same images over and over. Let's put a little perspective on that shall we?

You joined here in 2010, and nearly 3/4 of this 32 page thread is just you posting, and the current year is 2014.... Think about that. You've posted the same thing for FOUR YEARS with entire pages of thethread dedicated to you posting the same content almost verbadum. By definition that is spamming to an extreme I have never seen before and having been around forums for 11 years that's saying something because I rarely get shocked by what I see online anymore. The only explanation I have for you being able to do that much is that you have a crap ton of word documents reserved for copy-pasta spamming so you aren't spending hours of your life dedicated to repeat posting. There is a reason why I do not engage in blatant spammers, especially not those that exemplify a monumentally extreme case.

I realize that what I'm posting is exceptionally harsh on a forum that has rules to remain civil, but this level of spam on a site normally doesn't last this long, no where near. This person is entitled to have crazy views as he wishes and the forum rules don't stop him from doing that, but this level of spam is utterly insane and doesn't look good for the site. It's not worth whatever activity boost he provides in this section.

I will leave my words at that and refrain from commenting in this thread henceforth. This particular guy does not deserve the attention he's gotten already.
No need to apologize for stating the obvious.

This member is pretty much harmless, and has thus been allowed to piss in the windy conspiracy forum closet to his little hearts desire, short of posting a few pictures found disrespectful and quite unpleasant.

All of you have the option of placing him on "Ignore" as your own discretion...Unfortunately I cannot do so.

Oct 2010
Midwest

This member is pretty much harmless, and has thus been allowed to piss in the windy conspiracy forum closet to his little hearts desire, short of posting a few pictures found disrespectful and quite unpleasant.

All of you have the option of placing him on "Ignore" as your own discretion...Unfortunately I cannot do so.
Unfortunately you have no proof anyone fired a shot besides the driver.:p I only posted pictures of jfk's being blasted off.:giggle: You are surely delusional. I have posted the most succinct amount of evidence anywhere on the net about the fatal shot.

adjective

adjective: succinct
  1. (especially of something written or spoken) briefly and clearly expressed.
    "use short, succinct sentences"
    synonyms:concise, short (and sweet), brief, compact, condensed, crisp, laconic, terse, to the point, pithy, epigrammatic, synoptic, gnomic; More

Oct 2012
Louisville, Ky
Unfortunately you have no proof anyone fired a shot besides the driver.:p I only posted pictures of jfk's being blasted off.:giggle: You are surely delusional. I have posted the most succinct amount of evidence anywhere on the net about the fatal shot.

adjective

adjective: succinct
  1. (especially of something written or spoken) briefly and clearly expressed.
    "use short, succinct sentences"
    synonyms:concise, short (and sweet), brief, compact, condensed, crisp, laconic, terse, to the point, pithy, epigrammatic, synoptic, gnomic; More

Yes....you have absolutely proven beyond any doubt that JFK was assassinated by his driver.

Congratulations, there is no further need to add further proof as you have accomplished your goal.

Oct 2010
Midwest
Yes....you have absolutely proven beyond any doubt that JFK was assassinated by his driver.

Congratulations, there is no further need to add further proof as you have accomplished your goal.
I hereby applaud tecoyah for his honesty, candidness, & truthfulness!!! Of course Greer shot the President.;)

Oct 2010
Midwest
It's only logical that Jackie tried to escape the car the fatal shot was fired in. Austin Miller saw the fatal shot in the limo, and had as good a view as anyone, looking down and directly into the limo.

Testimony Of Clinton J. Hill, Special Agent, Secret Service

The closest witnesses saw the right rear exit as does every person viewing in it frame 313.

Clint Hill saw the rear exit, skull detach and heard Greer's revolver.

Mr. HILL. This is the first sound that I heard; yes, sir. I jumped from the car, realizing that something was wrong, ran to the Presidential limousine. Just about as I reached it, there was another sound, which was different than the first sound. I think I described it in my statement as though someone was shooting a revolver into a hard object--it seemed to have some type of an echo. I put my right foot, I believe it was, on the left rear step of the automobile, and I had a hold of the handgrip with my hand, when the car lurched forward. I lost my footing and I had to run about three or four more steps before I could get back up in the car.
Between the time I originally grabbed the handhold and until I was up on the car, Mrs. Kennedy--the second noise that I heard had removed a portion of the President's head, and he had slumped noticeably to his left. Mrs. Kennedy had jumped up from the seat and was, it appeared to me, reaching for something coming off the right rear bumper of the car, the right rear tail, when she noticed that I was trying to climb on the car. She turned toward me and I grabbed her and put her back in the back seat, crawled up on top of the back seat and lay there.

Mr. SPECTER. You say that it appeared that she was reaching as if something was coming over to the rear portion of the car, back in the area where you were coming to?
Mr. HILL. Yes, sir.
Mr. SPECTER. Was there anything back there that you observed, that she might have been reaching for?
Mr. HILL. I thought I saw something come off the back, too, but I cannot say that there was. I do know that the next day we found the portion of the President's head.
Mr. SPECTER. Where did you find that portion of the President's head?
Mr. HILL. It was found in the street. It was turned in, I believe, by a medical student or somebody in Dallas.

Posner vs Harris

(Austin Miller was standing on the triple overpass)

Mr. BELIN - Where did the shots sound like they came from?

Mr. MILLER - Well, the way it sounded like, it came from the, I would say from right there in the car. Would be to my left, the way I was looking at him toward that incline.

Oct 2012
NC
It's only logical that Jackie tried to escape the car the fatal shot was fired in. Austin Miller saw the fatal shot in the limo, and had as good a view as anyone, looking down and directly into the limo.

Testimony Of Clinton J. Hill, Special Agent, Secret Service

The closest witnesses saw the right rear exit as does every person viewing in it frame 313.

Clint Hill saw the rear exit, skull detach and heard Greer's revolver.

Mr. HILL. This is the first sound that I heard; yes, sir. I jumped from the car, realizing that something was wrong, ran to the Presidential limousine. Just about as I reached it, there was another sound, which was different than the first sound. I think I described it in my statement as though someone was shooting a revolver into a hard object--it seemed to have some type of an echo. I put my right foot, I believe it was, on the left rear step of the automobile, and I had a hold of the handgrip with my hand, when the car lurched forward. I lost my footing and I had to run about three or four more steps before I could get back up in the car.
Between the time I originally grabbed the handhold and until I was up on the car, Mrs. Kennedy--the second noise that I heard had removed a portion of the President's head, and he had slumped noticeably to his left. Mrs. Kennedy had jumped up from the seat and was, it appeared to me, reaching for something coming off the right rear bumper of the car, the right rear tail, when she noticed that I was trying to climb on the car. She turned toward me and I grabbed her and put her back in the back seat, crawled up on top of the back seat and lay there.

Mr. SPECTER. You say that it appeared that she was reaching as if something was coming over to the rear portion of the car, back in the area where you were coming to?
Mr. HILL. Yes, sir.
Mr. SPECTER. Was there anything back there that you observed, that she might have been reaching for?
Mr. HILL. I thought I saw something come off the back, too, but I cannot say that there was. I do know that the next day we found the portion of the President's head.
Mr. SPECTER. Where did you find that portion of the President's head?
Mr. HILL. It was found in the street. It was turned in, I believe, by a medical student or somebody in Dallas.

Posner vs Harris

(Austin Miller was standing on the triple overpass)

Mr. BELIN - Where did the shots sound like they came from?

Mr. MILLER - Well, the way it sounded like, it came from the, I would say from right there in the car. Would be to my left, the way I was looking at him toward that incline.
so if it was the driver what does that mean. whats the bottom line of this thought?

Oct 2010
Midwest

Were the entrance and exit wound both in the Occipital region?

Jfk had a gaping hole on the right rear of his skull, caused by a close range gunshot fired from the driver's seat. Testimony Of Clinton J. Hill, Special Agent, Secret Service

Mr. SPECTER. What did you observe as to President Kennedy's condition on arrival at the hospital?

Mr. HILL. The right rear portion of his head was missing. It was lying in the rear seat of the car. His brain was exposed. There was blood and bits of brain all over the entire rear portion of the car. Mrs. Kennedy was completely covered with blood. There was so much blood you could not tell if there had been any other wound or not, except for the one large gaping wound in the right rear portion of the head.

Oct 2012
Louisville, Ky
IF by chance you EVER post another picture of Kennedys head blown away during autopsy....I will most certainly infract or ban you.

There will be no further warnings!

Oct 2010
Midwest
IF by chance you EVER post another picture of Kennedys head blown away during autopsy....I will most certainly infract or ban you.

There will be no further warnings!
There was 1 shot to the head, into the right forehead. That's consistent with the autopsy report, x-rays, and many eyewitnesses. That shot was fired the driver.

Advance to 2:15 and hear the real deal from Joe O'Donnell. He saw pictures of the entrance over the right eye and the well documented exit wound on right rear which was fired by Greer, the driver. The other man is Press Secretary, Malcom Kilduff.

JFK Autopsy Photo Forgery - YouTube
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joe_O%2...hotojournalist)

Oct 2010
Midwest
The driver slowed down and braked to insure the accuracy of his own shot. JFK: Eyewitness statements, assassination of President John F. Kennedy, murder of J. D. Tippit and arrest of Lee Harvey Oswald: Hugh William Betzner

Betzer saw Greer's revolver.

I looked down the street and I could see the President's car and another one and they looked like the cars were stopped. Then I saw a a flash of pink like someone standing up and then sitting back down in the car. Then I ran around so I could look over the back of a monument and I either saw the following then or when I was standing back down on the corner of Elm Street. I cannot remember exactly where I was when I saw the following: I heard at least two shots fired and I saw what looked like a firecracker going off in the president's car. My assumption for this was because I saw fragments going up in the air. I also saw a man in either the President's car or the car behind his and someone down in one of those cars pulled out what looked like a rifle. I also remember seeing what looked like a nickel revolver in someone's hand in the President's car or somewhere immediately around his car.

Oct 2012
Louisville, Ky
The driver slowed down and braked to insure the accuracy of his own shot. JFK: Eyewitness statements, assassination of President John F. Kennedy, murder of J. D. Tippit and arrest of Lee Harvey Oswald: Hugh William Betzner

Betzer saw Greer's revolver.

I looked down the street and I could see the President's car and another one and they looked like the cars were stopped. Then I saw a a flash of pink like someone standing up and then sitting back down in the car. Then I ran around so I could look over the back of a monument and I either saw the following then or when I was standing back down on the corner of Elm Street. I cannot remember exactly where I was when I saw the following: I heard at least two shots fired and I saw what looked like a firecracker going off in the president's car. My assumption for this was because I saw fragments going up in the air. I also saw a man in either the President's car or the car behind his and someone down in one of those cars pulled out what looked like a rifle. I also remember seeing what looked like a nickel revolver in someone's hand in the President's car or somewhere immediately around his car.

WOW....very convincing. A person thought they saw things but can't really remember, and thinks he saw secret service agents with guns after the President was shot.....You are speculating on speculation in an attempt to justify pre-conceived notions that are considered invalid based on actual fact.

Oct 2010
Midwest
WOW....very convincing. A person thought they saw things but can't really remember, and thinks he saw secret service agents with guns after the President was shot.....You are speculating on speculation in an attempt to justify pre-conceived notions that are considered invalid based on actual fact.
What facts would those be? You haven't shared any of your delusional ideas, yet. Bring it on. Greer shot jfk.

Oct 2012
Louisville, Ky
What facts would those be? You haven't shared any of your delusional ideas, yet. Bring it on. Greer shot jfk.
Perhaps the Data contained in the hundreds of reports, books, investigations, documentaries, movies, historical records, medical records, witness reports, secret service documents and many other sources that deny your claim?

~OR~

I could just take your word for it....NOT.

Oct 2010
Midwest
Perhaps the Data contained in the hundreds of reports, books, investigations, documentaries, movies, historical records, medical records, witness reports, secret service documents and many other sources that deny your claim?

~OR~

Show me one source whose looked at my simple work and commented on it. There isn't a single one because my work is solid. Not just that, but it debunks most of the bullshit that's falsely been put forward for six decades.

Oct 2010
Midwest

~OR~

Was the massive gaping hole on the back of jfk's head an entrance wound, or simply the exit wound?

Oct 2010
Midwest
Could have been neither. It was the weakest portion of the cranium that blew out when the interior pressurized due to the shock wave of the high velocity, fully metal jacketed bullet.

NOW YOU KNOW.
It could not have been an entrance wound because it would've been smaller. The hole on the rear was an exit wound, consistent with most of the evidence in this case. You don't what you're talking about in the least.:eek: