JFK assassination and the CIA

Oct 2010
Midwest
I proved the driver's shot, not Bill Cooper or anyone else.

The Governor of Texas, John Connally looked directly at jfk's real assassin immediately after the fatal headshot. The driver and ss agent (William Greer) fired that shot into the President's right forehead with the resulting bullet exiting the right rear. This case was proven and closed almost 6 years ago. He kind of lifts his head up and pauses before hitting the floor.

Connally saw the fatal shot and quickly corrected himself, but his reaction when looking at Greer proves he slipped up. Watch him hit the floor in horror once he realized Greer shot JFK. The Governor, logically starting turning toward the driver because he was braking before he shot the President.

John F. Kennedy Assassination Homepage :: Warren Commission :: Hearings :: Volume IV :: Page 136

Obviously, at least the major wound that I took in the shoulder through the chest couldn't have been anything but the second shot. Obviously, it couldn't have been the third, because when the third shot was fired I was in a reclining position, and heard it, saw it and the effects of it, rather--I didn't see it, I saw the effects of it--so it obviously could not have been the third, and couldn't have been the first, in my judgment.

John F. Kennedy Assassination Homepage :: Warren Commission :: Hearings :: Volume IV :: Page 133

So I merely doubled up, and then turned to my right again and began to--I just sat there, and Mrs. Connally pulled me over to her lap. She was sitting, of course, on the jump seat, so I reclined with my head in her lap, conscious all the time, and with my eyes open; and then, of course, the third shot sounded, and I heard the shot very clearly. I heard it hit him. I heard the shot hit something, and I assumed again--it never entered my mind that it ever hit anybody but the President. I heard it hit. It was a very loud noise, just that audible, very clear.

GREER FIRED RIGHT OVER CONNALLY'S HEAD and when he realized Greer fired it, he hit the floor, terrified. WATCH THE GOVERNOR.

Oct 2010
Midwest
Jfk was shot three times. Twice from the front and once in the back. The back shot is visible in the nix film and occurs just before the headshot. There were at least three shooters.

Oct 2010
Midwest
I guessed a .38 service revolver because it was standard for decades. Maybe Greer's perfect/sitting duck shot also helped create the extreme damage.

The driver shot jfk with a handgun, likely a 38 revolver fired from 6-8 feet in front of the President. The violent thrashing backwards was caused by the close range shot.

John F. Kennedy Assassination Homepage :: Warren Commission :: Hearings :: Volume VI :: Page 38
https://www.jfk-assassination.com/warren/wch/vol6/page39.php

This interview leaves no doubt about the right rear being blasted out and Greer's close range shot with a high velocity handgun. This silly interviewer quickly changes the subject after cerebellum falling out is brought to light.

Dr. Mcclelland. I think even then you could make the statement that this wound could have resulted from this type bullet fired through this particular mass of soft tissue, losing that much velocity before it exited from the body. Where you would expect to see this really great hole that is left behind would be, for instance, from a very high velocity missile fired at close range with a heavy caliber bullet, such as a .45 pistol fired at close range, which would make a small entrance hole, relatively, and particularly if it entered some portion of the anatomy such as the head, where there was a sudden change in density from the brain to the skull cavity, as it entered. As it left the body, it would still have a great deal of force behind it and would blow up a large segment of tissue as it exited.

But I don't think the bullet of this nature fired from that distance and going through this large area of homogenous soft tissue would necessarily make the usual kind of exit wound like I just described, with a close range high velocity heavy caliber bullet. This is why it would be difficult to say with certainty as has been implied in some newspaper articles that quoted me, that you could tell for sure that this was an entrance or an exit wound. I think this was blown up a good deal.

Oct 2012
Louisville, Ky
I simply find it interesting that many years, many people who were far more informed and huge resources were unable to come up with the data you somehow have managed to gather and put together. One would think that anyone who killed the President right in front of his wife and other witnesses would have been noticed and investigated.

Oct 2010
Midwest
I simply find it interesting that many years, many people who were far more informed and huge resources were unable to come up with the data you somehow have managed to gather and put together. One would think that anyone who killed the President right in front of his wife and other witnesses would have been noticed and investigated.
I posted that above. Go back and read it.

Oct 2012
NC
In the book CIA: legacy of ashes , I am at the point where JFK is assassinated. I did not know or remember that Lee Oswald was a ex-marine who sought to defect to Russia, renounced his citizenship, etc.

Given this knowledge, I would guess the Russians were behind it.

Oct 2010
Midwest
After looking at this for several days I am satisfied that T3 is accurate based on several diagram comparisons. It also makes sense that Humes & Company told Dr. Burkley this location which is why he put it on JFK's death certificate. His neck was scrunched backward giving the appearance of being higher than it actually was, but even so, it can't be any higher than T2.

Oct 2012
Louisville, Ky
Oh come on...that is obviously an arrow wound which was the kill shot committed by tribesmen of the Siberian Fominan Russian trained assassin force, imported by submarine and sequestered before being activated by remote implant and hidden on a knoll behind bushes.

Oct 2010
Midwest
After looking at this for several days I am satisfied that T3 is accurate based on several diagram comparisons. It also makes sense that Humes & Company told Dr. Burkley this location which is why he put it on JFK's death certificate. His neck was scrunched backward giving the appearance of being higher than it actually was, but even so, it can't be any higher than T2.

Oct 2010
Midwest
The kooks claimed T1 was fractured. Where's the proof? The give-away is the distance between T3 and where the neck meets the shoulder. It looks damn close to a match.

Oct 2010
Midwest
Gerald Ford forced to admit the Warren Report fictionalized

The bullet hole is precisely in the upper back and could never be considered at the base of the neck without being wholly dishonest. It matches the hole in his shirt and suitcoat. A lie is never validated. When Gerald Ford and the WC changed the word, back to neck, they lied. When a person claims the bullet hole is on the neck they are lying. T1 could be considered (at least visually) at the base of the neck, but definitely not T3 or the bullet hole Jfk suffered to his upper back.

The final report said: ''A bullet had entered the base of the back of his
neck slightly to the right of the spine.''

''My changes had nothing to do with a conspiracy theory,'' he said in a
telephone interview from Beaver Creek, Colo. ''My changes were only an
attempt to be more precise
.'' Gerald full of crap Ford

Last edited:
Oct 2010
Midwest
Murder from Within, Lyndon Johnson's Plot Against President Kennedy

Jean Hill confirmed in this 1971 interview that there was in fact a shot in the President's car. I feel lucky to share this with the thousands of people who've looked at the evidence of Secret Service involvement in the outrageous government assassination of John F. Kennedy. Fred Newcomb's son, Tyler, provided this interview a few years ago and I finally uploaded it for all listeners. It's only 2:23. HEAR IS THE TRUTH!

Roy Dennis: But ah, you do recall at least one shot from the front of the car?

Jean Hill: Yes.

https://clyp.it/gb0abnwx

Jean Hill was looking at the limo when Greer shot Jfk. FRAME 310.

Testimony Of Mrs. Jean Lollis Hill

Mr. SPECTER - What occurred at the time of the fourth shot which you believe you heard?
Mrs. HILL - Well, at that time, of course, there was a pause and I took the other shots---about that time Mary grabbed me and was yelling and I had looked away from what was going on here and I thought, because I guess from the TV and movies, that it was Secret Service agents shooting back. To me, if somebody shoots at somebody they always shoot back and so I just thought that that's what it was and I thought, well, they are getting him and shooting back, you know; I didn't know.

Mr. SPECTER - Where was the President's car at the time you thought you heard the fourth shot?
Mrs. HILL - The motorcade came to almost a halt at the time the shots rang out, and I would say it was just approximately, if not---it couldn't have been in the same position, I'm sure it wasn't, but just a very, very short distance from where it had been. It was just almost stunned.

Oct 2012
Louisville, Ky
Murder from Within, Lyndon Johnson's Plot Against President Kennedy

Jean Hill confirmed in this 1971 interview that there was in fact a shot in the President's car. I feel lucky to share this with the thousands of people who've looked at the evidence of Secret Service involvement in the outrageous government assassination of John F. Kennedy. Fred Newcomb's son, Tyler, provided this interview a few years ago and I finally uploaded it for all listeners. It's only 2:23. HEAR IS THE TRUTH!

Roy Dennis: But ah, you do recall at least one shot from the front of the car?

Jean Hill: Yes.

https://clyp.it/gb0abnwx

Jean Hill was looking at the limo when Greer shot Jfk. FRAME 310.

Testimony Of Mrs. Jean Lollis Hill

Mr. SPECTER - What occurred at the time of the fourth shot which you believe you heard?
Mrs. HILL - Well, at that time, of course, there was a pause and I took the other shots---about that time Mary grabbed me and was yelling and I had looked away from what was going on here and I thought, because I guess from the TV and movies, that it was Secret Service agents shooting back. To me, if somebody shoots at somebody they always shoot back and so I just thought that that's what it was and I thought, well, they are getting him and shooting back, you know; I didn't know.

Mr. SPECTER - Where was the President's car at the time you thought you heard the fourth shot?
Mrs. HILL - The motorcade came to almost a halt at the time the shots rang out, and I would say it was just approximately, if not---it couldn't have been in the same position, I'm sure it wasn't, but just a very, very short distance from where it had been. It was just almost stunned.
Wait a sec here....you just posted that he was shot in the back, after previously posing he was shot in the head.....Now its someone in the car again.

How many freakin' times was Kennedy shot and who did it....pick one and stick with it.