Love your Country

Mar 24, 2009
Undisclosed
you mean you dont like the people in charge and their goings around
1st I combined both your post into this one. No need to post twice for one sentence.:)

2nd I do not like many of the things those in charge do. Even some that I really like make me think, why did they support that!?:eek:

I am tired of all those suffering from "tin ear".

Jan 26, 2012
undisclosed
1st I combined both your post into this one. No need to post twice for one sentence.:)

2nd I do not like many of the things those in charge do. Even some that I really like make me think, why did they support that!?:eek:

I am tired of all those suffering from "tin ear".
i understand what you are saying. Politicians now make there efforts to get into office a popularity contest it is no longer about getting the right person. What happend?:help:

Jul 26, 2009
Opa Locka
i understand what you are saying. Politicians now make there efforts to get into office a popularity contest it is no longer about getting the right person. What happend?:help:
Same thing that always does in democracies, people voted themselves the tresury, the politicians use that fact to buy votes and 1 day we'll wake up to civil war or a dictator.

Mar 24, 2009
Undisclosed
I love England but as it was when I was a child and definately not as it is now. It's changed so much and had change enforced upon it that it will never be as it once was and thats very sad.
I understand. But it really bothers some people when I say I liked the 50s and 60s better than what we have now.

Jul 26, 2009
Opa Locka
I have heard that from a few people that live in the EU. Maybe it will go away someday.
I only hear nationalists complain. Most Eros I've spoken to like being the #1-2 economy and just wish a working constitution could be ratified.

Mar 24, 2009
Undisclosed
I only hear nationalists complain. Most Eros I've spoken to like being the #1-2 economy and just wish a working constitution could be ratified.
Most of the people I hear that don't like it are British. But they never said what "label" they claimed. But then I don't go by labels much.:p

I can see when they would be proud of their economy. I know how proud we all are of ours these days.;)

myp

Site Founder
Jan 14, 2009
I'm guessing you haven't spoken to any Greek people and probably not any Italians, Spanish, or Portuguese people either? Also clearly you haven't been paying attention to the financial news if you think only nationalists complain- most economists tend not to be nationalists but more realists and there are a lot of them who see inherent issues with the current EU :p

Jan 26, 2012
I'm guessing you haven't spoken to any Greek people and probably not any Italians, Spanish, or Portuguese people either? Also clearly you haven't been paying attention to the financial news if you think only nationalists complain- most economists tend not to be nationalists but more realists and there are a lot of them who see inherent issues with the current EU :p
dont genralize "most economists tend not to be nationalists but more realists"