Michael Hastings was murdered: CASE CLOSED

Oct 11, 2010
Midwest
There was no high speed impact into the palm tree and I challenge anyone to prove that myth. What direction was the Mercedes travelling before the crash? What direction was it facing after the crash? What direction was it in relation to the tree? NO CRASH CAN BE PROVEN!

Oct 11, 2010
Midwest
At 1:06 and other points in the video the right side is clear of damage. The simplest proof of foul play is the utter disrespect they have for the public by showing the limited damage in the beginning and then adding more later that never occurred. The carnage that a real crash into a tree causes is missing from much of the evidence in this case. Video link at the bottom.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3LSY3wVuASg

Feb 8, 2013
just past the moons of Jupiter
I know what the commonly used misnomer is, you stooch!

I also like to say "pork wine stain" instead of "port wine stain"!!! :D

Admitting to being a dumb ass just proves that you are.

It isn't a misnomer you "stooch" it is a verb that was derived from the software program called Photoshop. And how is*a negative picture "photo chopped"? Unless you have made up a senile old man word for a negative picture.

Last edited:
Feb 8, 2013
just past the moons of Jupiter
I proved your spew was gibberish. On the contrary, you did not prove mine was.

The picture was photocropped from scratch.

Youproved nothing except that you are a sweet and cuddly poohbear.

You can say the picture was sheepsnootered, it make about as much sense.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oct 11, 2010
Midwest
Jose https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fwey...By-yxBfI9RozgA

"I ran to the street and asked myself how will this end?"

"The car was bouncing, flames and sparks near the gas tank."

"When he hit the palm tree, that's when the flames were higher."

"There were explosions and everything. The transmission was found a few feet in front of the car."

"You saw the sparks prior to him hitting anything, you just saw it at the bottom of the car?"

"Yes, plenty from the beginning, way before he crossed the light."

"No one could approach the car because it kept exploding."

"As soon as he crossed the Melrose stop light, about 50 feet ahead is when he lost control."

"I think he came across deeper pot holes, and he fish-tailed and he went right into the palm tree."