"Moron...Man-Child...Trump"

Mar 2011
Rhondda, Cymru
Getcherself some better reports! :smug:
The ones I read come from the best available, as far as I can see. The 'Flat Earth Gazetteer', the 'Gas Oven Zionist' and 'Heil Trump' tend not to carry conviction, don't know quite why!

Nov 2017
FL Treasure Coast & South Central FL
The ones I read come from the best available, as far as I can see. The 'Flat Earth Gazetteer', the 'Gas Oven Zionist' and 'Heil Trump' tend not to carry conviction, don't know quite why!
Because there is no relivency, if they exist. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Nov 2017
FL Treasure Coast & South Central FL
The libturds simply do not know how to lose an election gracefully. They really need to get some mental help. :(

Nov 2016
Victoria, BC
I have had bosses I did not particularly care for. However, I never discussed it with people who worked outside of the office except my wife. I generally did not even discuss it with my co-workers. Most people have enough sense not to publicly denounce their boss. It is very likely to come back and bite you in the ass.
How careful the "freest people in the WURRLD!!" are to tippy-toe around their bosses!!

"Boss" --- EEK!! --- an Americanism! ---

Mar 2011
Rhondda, Cymru
People are people and bosses are bosses. They are not all that different regardless of what part of the world you are in. If you have something which proves different, I would like to see it. The best I could find was that the US might be more tolerant of others. That was not addressed specifically to bosses.
Mapped: The world's most (and least) free and tolerant countries
It is a common belief here, justified or not I don't know, that Americans love bullies; certainly they are all taught that they can easily become bosses, and therefor sympathise with them to an amazing degree. Most of us think this belief is more and more evidently naïve.

Jan 2018
Arkansas
It is a common belief here, justified or not I don't know, that Americans love bullies; certainly they are all taught that they can easily become bosses, and therefor sympathise with them to an amazing degree. Most of us think this belief is more and more evidently naïve.
Where do you get this stuff? I know of nobody who loves bullies.

Also, just because a boss would not be tolerant of his employees publicly criticizing him, does not make him a bully. It makes him a human. Most humans do not want to be publicly criticized.

Aug 2017
Medway Towns, Kent
If you're on the bottom rung then there are multiple dudes/dudettes in charge....
In soviet parlance a "Boss" was an enemy of the people.

Nov 2016
Victoria, BC
I don't think that many Americans love bullies --- at least, if they have to deal with them. However, bullying and very bad manners are tolerated to an amazing degree in the USA, and a large proportion of the US population is socialized to be nasty and bullying to other people.

I see this well exemplified in the difference between Canadian and American behavior; Americans often think that Canadians are extremely polite. In fact, they are just normal human beings; they seem very polite because they haven't been socialized to be egotistical barbarians they way Americans have been.

Jan 2018
Arkansas
I don't think that many Americans love bullies --- at least, if they have to deal with them. However, bullying and very bad manners are tolerated to an amazing degree in the USA, and a large proportion of the US population is socialized to be nasty and bullying to other people.

I see this well exemplified in the difference between Canadian and American behavior; Americans often think that Canadians are extremely polite. In fact, they are just normal human beings; they seem very polite because they haven't been socialized to be egotistical barbarians they way Americans have been.
Your own words betray you when you refer to us as "egotistical barbarians". I simply have not seen this. Additionally, polite people do not label an entire culture because of the behavior of a few.

And by the way, I have probably spent a total of more than six months in Canada. Some of the most impolite people I have met were in Canada. More specifically Quebec and New Brunswick.

Nov 2016
Victoria, BC
Your own words betray you when you refer to us as "egotistical barbarians". I simply have not seen this. Additionally, polite people do not label an entire culture because of the behavior of a few.

And by the way, I have probably spent a total of more than six months in Canada. Some of the most impolite people I have met were in Canada. More specifically Quebec and New Brunswick.
If you behaved the way I have seen so many Americans behave in foreign countries, then I am not surprised.

Jan 2018
Arkansas
If you behaved the way I have seen so many Americans behave in foreign countries, then I am not surprised.
I have been in many foreign countries over my many years. And I have not noticed that much difference from country to country. The big difference tends to be the behavior in large city as opposed to behavior in more rural areas. That applies to other countries as well as the US. People in rural areas tend to be more polite. Those in the larger cities tend to be in too much of a hurry to be polite.