Never Fear Rickeo is here!

Jan 2009
Manchester [UK]
Hi everyone,

My names Rick and I'm from Manchester.

I am currently studying a degree in Social Science Politics has always been a general interest of mine.

I don't know a great deal about the political systems outside of the UK however I am open to learning about the different political systems all around the world.

I really am looking forward to getting to know some of you more and seeing/hearing all the different opinions and views from several different prospectives.

Look forward to seeing some of you more around the forums.

Best wishes.

Rick

myp

Jan 2009
Welcome, Rick. It is good to see people from different areas of the world because we would like to encourage people from everywhere to participate in the forum and talk about politics and society in not only the United States, but everywhere. Hope to see you around the forums.

Jan 2009
Manchester [UK]
Thanks for the warm welcome :)

This community has so much potential and it is an absolute privilege to be here.

The community seems very warm and has so much potential to discuss a wide variety of issues that are going on around the world.

Will be a cool place to see how other people feel about certain topics and issues that are effecting society today.

Once again thanks for the warm welcome it's much appreciated and I look forward to getting to know you more.

Jan 2009
I didn't feel the need to make a new thread just for me, but hello Rickeo, and I hope you enjoy your stay! I know I am.. I really like the layout and the colours and background.. and just the overall looks. This forum has great potential. By the way, I'm Gary and I just joined today!

Jan 2009
Manchester [UK]
Hi Gary,

Welcome to the community and to the family it's great to have you around :)

I look forward to seeing you around the forums some more and hearing your opinions and views on the wide variety of topics :)

Rick

myp

Jan 2009
Thanks again for the compliments Rick and welcome to you Gary. I hope to see you around the forums as well :)

Jan 2009
Thanks for the "warm welcome" guys :), but I do feel as if I'm changing the actual topic of this thread, so yeah. You'll see me around, don't worry about that. And just to warn you, most of my ideas are biased, so feel no need to get angry with any of my opinions :)