New to the forum

Aug 2013
Oklahoma
Hello to all the fray members. Looking forward to the discussions. My old forum disappeared into cyberspace. Perhaps the NSA or some other body didn't like it. See ya all out there. Montecresto

Jul 2009
Port St. Lucie
Hello to all the fray members. Looking forward to the discussions. My old forum disappeared into cyberspace. Perhaps the NSA or some other body didn't like it. See ya all out there. Montecresto
Or they forgot to pay the bills.

Oct 2012
Louisville, Ky
Welcome....enjoy your new home, and no worries, we aren't going anywhere.

Sep 2013
California
Greetings from sKiTzo

I am new here, so I suppose an introduction is in order: (say in a ring announcer's voice)>>> Ladies and gentlemen, straight from Orange County Ca., talkin' about all the things that noone likes to hear!!!!!

No, really. Don't let the name fool you, I'm not crazy. I know nothing of politics, I can only tell you that after a few years of light studying and heavy observing of american politics, there is not a whole lot of honesty going on. To be honest, I'm aghast at the picture that emerges upon researching US government activities, past, present, and future.

Am I a "conspiracy theorist" for merely making these observations? Most definitely not. I've never posted anything unfounded, or out of the blue. If I post something controversial, note that I will always corroberate it with something reality-based.

I approach things from unexpectedly different angles (behavioral science, semantics, logical reasoning, sound judgment, observation and deduction, process of elimination, outcome, and who benefits?), and I feel that when debating, adult conduct is an absolute necessity. You have to be able to admit when you've been proven wrong, or we defeat the whole purpose of being here. I love to be proven wrong, and will always acknowledge this.

I just left debatepolitics.com because there are posters there who NEVER concede when they are wrong. Example: I would post making valid points with source links, and they would respond with taunts and no rebuttal. Once it gets to that level, it becomes obvious they are on the government "damage-control" payroll. They are there, basically, to run the thread in circles and ensure that no progress is ever made. Debatepolitics wouldn't do anything about it so I won't post there anymore.

I found political fray and it looks like there may be real people on here and it also looks like shills are not tolerated here. It would be great to seriously discuss things without the childlike distractions that are rampant on debatepolitics.

Oct 2012
Louisville, Ky
I am new here, so I suppose an introduction is in order: (say in a ring announcer's voice)>>> Ladies and gentlemen, straight from Orange County Ca., talkin' about all the things that noone likes to hear!!!!!

No, really. Don't let the name fool you, I'm not crazy. I know nothing of politics, I can only tell you that after a few years of light studying and heavy observing of american politics, there is not a whole lot of honesty going on. To be honest, I'm aghast at the picture that emerges upon researching US government activities, past, present, and future.

Am I a "conspiracy theorist" for merely making these observations? Most definitely not. I've never posted anything unfounded, or out of the blue. If I post something controversial, note that I will always corroberate it with something reality-based.

I approach things from unexpectedly different angles (behavioral science, semantics, logical reasoning, sound judgment, observation and deduction, process of elimination, outcome, and who benefits?), and I feel that when debating, adult conduct is an absolute necessity. You have to be able to admit when you've been proven wrong, or we defeat the whole purpose of being here. I love to be proven wrong, and will always acknowledge this.

I just left debatepolitics.com because there are posters there who NEVER concede when they are wrong. Example: I would post making valid points with source links, and they would respond with taunts and no rebuttal. Once it gets to that level, it becomes obvious they are on the government "damage-control" payroll. They are there, basically, to run the thread in circles and ensure that no progress is ever made. Debatepolitics wouldn't do anything about it so I won't post there anymore.

I found political fray and it looks like there may be real people on here and it also looks like shills are not tolerated here. It would be great to seriously discuss things without the childlike distractions that are rampant on debatepolitics.
I welcome you to the fray...and completely understand your experience at DP .

We try very hard to avoid the DP experience here, and so far so good.

Reactions: 1 person

Ann

Nov 2013
Poland
Hello! I'm new on the forum so I think that is a topic for me :) sorry for my english - I;m from Poland, but very interested in political.