Nike Is Rune By A Bunch Of Buffoons! They Sign Commie Scalawag Kaepernick

Nov 2017
FL Treasure Coast & South Central FL
If you own any NIKE stock, you'd better sell IMMEDIATELY!!! It is gonna go down the crapper, when decent Americans (and there are a BUNCH of them) BOYCOTT the company. :cool:

I feel bad though, as my daughter-in-law works at the Nike Campus in Beaverton, OR.

The former NFL quarterback, who is suing NFL owners for allegedly colluding to keep him out of the league, is one of the faces of a new Nike campaign meant to commemorate the 30th anniversary of the brand's iconic "Just Do It" motto.
http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...k-face-nike-just-do-30th-anniversary-campaign

Aug 2018
Shady Dale, Georgia
Nike has made a business decision to take a side in this issue. Whenever a company takes a side, they risk losing or infuriating a large portion of those who would have become customers or are customers. From a business standpoint, it's pretty stupid. Their stock was $82.20 at the close Friday. Let's watch what happens to it going forward. Is it a good move? The numbers will tell.

NKE has had a good year. Where will the stock numbers go? Remember what happened to Target?

Screen Shot 2018-09-04 at 10.43.08 AM.png

Nov 2017
Nike has made a business decision to take a side in this issue. Whenever a company takes a side, they risk losing or infuriating a large portion of those who would have become customers or are customers. From a business standpoint, it's pretty stupid. Their stock was $82.20 at the close Friday. Let's watch what happens to it going forward. Is it a good move? The numbers will tell.

NKE has had a good year. Where will the stock numbers go? Remember what happened to Target?

View attachment 114

View attachment 114
NKE is down 2.5% today so far.:eek:

Aug 2018
Shady Dale, Georgia
One day or even a half a day is not an indicator. This is something that you have to keep an eye on to see what happens. Look at Target after announcing their bathroom policy. That stock went through a rollercoaster. It took two years to recover.

Oct 2012
NC
I generally like it when a company does this. That way I can cease spending any money on their product.
If they didn't reveal it, I would inadvertently continue to fund their corrupt ideals.

Aug 2018
Shady Dale, Georgia
NKE is back over $80. As I said, we can't count a one day or half day number as a measure. What Nike did was stupid. They have risked infuriating half the people who might purchase their products. Corporations should never take a political stand. They should actually run from political stands and avoid them at all costs. There is no upside for Nike on this. How many little league teams will not purchase uniforms with the Nike logo? How many parents won't purchase Nike shoes? We don't know the answer to these questions but I don't see any upside to this.

Nov 2017
Nike's FAVORABILITY rating plunged from 76 to 60% following the news of their guffaw.