No Return.

Oct 2012
Louisville, Ky
It is now officially documented and verified that our planets climate regulation is about to dramatically effect life on Earth.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...lly-dire-consequences/?utm_term=.a2ff000cbab1
It is however fortunate for us all that this will be a gradual process and we will all be dead before it truly gets bad. I do however recommend you advise your children to visit Europe while they can and avoid moving there.

Oct 2012
Louisville, Ky
I would appreciate {though do not expect) something beyond childish reaction to what is obviously a rather serious subject. This is generally referred to as debate and is the reason this forum was created. There are cartoon appreciation forums and even Autism support sites that would be better suited for the contributions you provide.

Jul 2009
Opa Locka
YOU'LL be dead, unless something unfortunate happens to me I'll be alive and, uh, well when the world goes to shit. My city is already going the way of Atlantis and has about 50 years left before all the important bits are underwater at high tide. 100 years before it's straight up underwater.