North Africa terrorist threat 'could last decades'

Oct 2012
Louisville, Ky
All of Europe has been dealing with this threat for centuries. If however, Cameron pulls a BUSH play...you know Obama will park an aircraft carrier group close by, give away a bunch of drones...and send a "Few Advisors".

It will be very messy...but could be a very powerful push back.

Oct 2012
Louisville, Ky
You mean the 'mutual/great friends' thing?
That too...but I was referring to the new American foreign policy (I.m not complaining about it).

We seem to lead from behind...and use our technology to surgically remove puzzle pieces. In my opinion the way to kick ass.

You do minimal civilian damage.
You remove the target.
You create fear in the minds of anyone you decide should know you will be watching.
You become a great friend to those undecided.

Dec 2012
Madison, AL
Al Qaeda is finished. What's his name got Bin Ladin

Thoughts on this please?
I'm still waiting for the strong outpouring of rage by other Islamic followers but once again it seems to be missing.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-21112189
No worries. The attackers might not have gotten the word that Al Qaeda is finished. Of course Ben Ghazi didn't get the word either.

Maybe what's his name needs a new communications director.

Dec 2012
Madison, AL
What will what's his name do?

All of Europe has been dealing with this threat for centuries. If however, Cameron pulls a BUSH play...you know Obama will park an aircraft carrier group close by, give away a bunch of drones...and send a "Few Advisors".

It will be very messy...but could be a very powerful push back.
So what will what's his name in the White House do?

Oct 2012
Louisville, Ky
...uh...."Whats his name"' your President....would be the one who allows all those things.

Just as every President has since Washington.