North Korea fired ballistic missile on 5 April

Oct 2012
Louisville, Ky
It is past time our President began dealing with this issue before it truly becomes his first real crisis. Here we will see the "art of the deal" in real time. There is no bankruptcy court to fall back on this time....I honestly hope he is up to this mess because the alternative is extremely bad.

Oct 2012
Louisville, Ky
He is PARANOID that the we & S. Korea will attack him. Very much Like Saddam Hussein was paranoid that he would be attacked by "somebody", so he hyped his WMDs as a deterrent.

That does not mean he is crazy enough to make the 1st move. He knows he will be obliterated if he does.
You certainly seem extremely confident in your positions regardless of what it will mean if you are incorrect....which is a VERY good possibility.

Oct 2012
Louisville, Ky
The question is: what can you or I do to prevent what if I'm correct? Not much I'm afraid. :eek:
Though I am powerless to physically change this reality I often discuss possibility on these cool internet forums with other individuals to express myself and gain insight from alternate positions. At times said opinion are uninformed and add little if anything to said discussions.