Oakland Ca. And the Planned Parenthood Final solution.

Jul 2013
washington
Oakland Ca. should be designated one of the most dangerous places in america ,certainly the most crime ridden city ,west of the pecos.

And with that in mind ,the Planned Parenthood organization,wanting to provide family planning services to the african-american population living there, started posting on various billboards
the following ad.; " YOU RAPE 'EM,WE SCRAPE'EM; NO FETUS CAN BEAT US".

The planned parenthood org. was thereafter accused of promoting rape and violence in an already highly charged atmosphere and were forced to remove the signs.

Blacks and mexicans commit 95% of all forcible rapes in the state of CALIF.

I'm not saying that ALL mexicans and african-americans are violent rapists , only the majority of them are.

Oct 2012
Louisville, Ky
Oakland Ca. should be designated one of the most dangerous places in america ,certainly the most crime ridden city ,west of the pecos.

And with that in mind ,the Planned Parenthood organization,wanting to provide family planning services to the african-american population living there, started posting on various billboards
the following ad.; " YOU RAPE 'EM,WE SCRAPE'EM; NO FETUS CAN BEAT US".

The planned parenthood org. was thereafter accused of promoting rape and violence in an already highly charged atmosphere and were forced to remove the signs.

Blacks and mexicans commit 95% of all forcible rapes in the state of CALIF.

I'm not saying that ALL mexicans and african-americans are violent rapists , only the majority of them are.
I would like to see a source for these "Ads".....as I cannot find one.

Oh, and if the majority of Mexicans and Blacks were violent rapists.....there would be a massive increase in the reported numbers of sexual assaults.

Sep 2013
Castro Valley CA
space ..... the final frontier ......

or?

izat satire, that is your original post?

color me curious ......

Feb 2013
just past the moons of Jupiter
I would like to see a source for these "Ads".....as I cannot find one.

Oh, and if the majority of Mexicans and Blacks were violent rapists.....there would be a massive increase in the reported numbers of sexual assaults.
The only thing I could find was a political Facebook profile. Joe's abortion clinic. I think it's a joke, the first thing I see on it is Morgan Freeman's head shopped onto a muscley body and a caption that reads "drink bleach bro." I don't know maybe I am to old I just don't get it.