Obama sets record as most traveled president, costing taxpayers about $200k/hour

Jul 2009
Opa Locka
HEADLINE: Obama sets record as most traveled president, costing taxpayers about $200k/hour

OVERVIEW: Barack Obama sets a new record as the most traveled president in US history since Eisenhower at this point in his first term, costing US taxpayers nearly $200,000 for each hour he flies on Air Force One.

HEADLINE: http://www.examiner.com/american-po...d-president-costing-taxpayers-about-200k-hour
International politics doesn't wait and SS security isn't cheep (nor all that wanted by presidents).

Nov 2010
Co. Springs, CO
I am sorry but could someone clarify this for me?

I do not see how the hourly cost of flying in Air Force One is the President's fault?

I mean if he needs to take care of buisness then he needs to. I am in no position to say whether the price is right for the pres's traveling because I know very little about it, but he must be protected at all costs.

yeah, agreed... even his increased party size isn't going to bump that cost too much in relative terms

it costs what it costs - I don't care who the President is, he needs Airforce One

Jul 2009
Opa Locka
So how do we get this "car-douche" off our forum? He is getting old.
I don't usually call for running people off (the ignore list exists for a reason) but he's not even posting anything worth the time to read. Just links and divisive headlines.

And besides, his 'source' is always the same, a rag so obviously biased, North Koran 'news' is more honest in comparison. :giggle:

Nov 2010
Co. Springs, CO
I don't usually call for running people off (the ignore list exists for a reason) but he's not even posting anything worth the time to read. Just links and divisive headlines.

And besides, his 'source' is always the same, a rag so obviously biased, North Koran 'news' is more honest in comparison. :giggle:
Right, Myp says he is just a bot. So how do we put him on the ignore list? Will that keep him from posting anymore?