Open Letter to Congress

Dec 2018
Mechanicsville, VA
Have I not told you these shootings and violent weather killing and injuring thousands will continue to get worse and worse until this nation returns to God. And you ungodly people are fully responsible for it by supporting homosexuality, abortion, removing God from all public places, which He considers an abomination to Him. The blood of these victims from last night shootings and all other previous shootings previous along with the blood of those killed in the weather violence is CLEARLY ON YOUR HANDS! Then you are fully and absolutely responsible for that man shooting which in his mind hopefully thought were illegal immigrants who daily murder at least 12 American citizens as well as raping and stealing from them because you refuse to secure our borders as well as not enforcing our immigration laws plus the fact you actually want them here to insure that they will vote for you and perpetually keep you in office. Personally I hope he took out some illegal aliens; that means fewer we have to deal with and brings some sense of justice to the thousands that have been murdered by these low lifes cum of the earth.

You hypocrites how dare you want to impeach the President when you need to get the beam out of your eyes before you try to get the speck out of Trump’s eyes. In fact you have committed far more impeachable offenses than President Trump has done in his tenure as President.; to name a few; felony violation of our immigration laws, refusing to follow the constitution when dealing with legislation and maybe treason in your desire to get this country into the new world order and lose our sovereignty and our basic rights given to us by God and not man.

God will not be mocked nor deceived in the matter. You will stand before Him in judgment to give an accounting of why you acted so ungodly and when you ask “what ungodly ways, “He will remind you of me warning you: so you are without excuse. The only way out is to repent and accept Jesus Christ as your true Lord and Savior regardless of your denomination.

Dec 2018
Mechanicsville, VA
Have I not told you these shootings and violent weather killing and injuring thousands will continue to get worse and worse until this nation returns to God. And you ungodly people are fully responsible for it by supporting homosexuality, abortion, removing God from all public places, which He considers an abomination to Him. The blood of these victims from last night shootings and all other previous shootings previous along with the blood of those killed in the weather violence is CLEARLY ON YOUR HANDS! Then you are fully and absolutely responsible for that man shooting which in his mind hopefully thought were illegal immigrants who daily murder at least 12 American citizens as well as raping and stealing from them because you refuse to secure our borders as well as not enforcing our immigration laws plus the fact you actually want them here to insure that they will vote for you and perpetually keep you in office. Personally I hope he took out some illegal aliens; that means fewer we have to deal with and brings some sense of justice to the thousands that have been murdered by these low lifes cum of the earth.

You hypocrites how dare you want to impeach the President when you need to get the beam out of your eyes before you try to get the speck out of Trump’s eyes. In fact you have committed far more impeachable offenses than President Trump has done in his tenure as President.; to name a few; felony violation of our immigration laws, refusing to follow the constitution when dealing with legislation and maybe treason in your desire to get this country into the new world order and lose our sovereignty and our basic rights given to us by God and not man.

God will not be mocked nor deceived in the matter. You will stand before Him in judgment to give an accounting of why you acted so ungodly and when you ask “what ungodly ways, “He will remind you of me warning you: so you are without excuse. The only way out is to repent and accept Jesus Christ as your true Lord and Savior regardless of your denomination.

Dec 2018
Mechanicsville, VA
It is definitely a problem God can fix in the capacity of the Great Physician who can heal any physical or mental illness., Your response magnifies the problem of an America that has turned away from God

Dec 2018
Tempe, AZ
It is definitely a problem God can fix in the capacity of the Great Physician who can heal any physical or mental illness., Your response magnifies the problem of an America that has turned away from God
LOL.

Southern Dad

Forum Staff
Aug 2018
Shady Dale, Georgia
I have to disagree. God has nothing to do with the problem. Shifting morals is the problem. A person does not have to be a Christian to be moral.