other nations equivalent to trump?

Oct 2012
NC
I was wondering if any members here from other countries have an equivalent political figure/persona to Trump.

When I say that I mean someone like Trump, who is in essence a nationalist, who loves his country, and believes it is ok, even good to love ones country, heritage, and history.

This runs counter to all the globalists and self-hating schmucks like our former shameful president Obama. He did not care for his own country much and preferred to speak in terms of lamentations about it rather than its "greatness".

So what say you...

Canada, Britain, Austrailia etc?

Do you have a political person who likes their country rather than feels shame and guilt about who they are?

Does anyone in your land express national pride anymore?

Or are you too guilt-ridden by the politically correct mind control. Have you have been beaten into submission by PC that you would now just prefer to turn your country over to the savages and hoardes?

thank you for your time and consideration on this important topic.

God Bless America!

Last edited:
Oct 2012
NC
Putin and Netanyahu seem to be nationalists who love their countries. But I don't know much about the personas of leaders/politicians of other countries. Our media does its level best to keep us in the dark on this , we only hear about the ones that say something negative about Trump.

Last edited:
Aug 2017
Medway Towns, Kent
I like Farrage he can a bit of a wanker at times (like at CPAC) but generally he's pretty good to listen to..... unlike Trump....sorry but the guy is a sandwich short of a picnic!

Nov 2017
FL Treasure Coast & South Central FL
I like Farrage he can a bit of a wanker at times (like at CPAC) but generally he's pretty good to listen to..... unlike Trump....sorry but the guy is a sandwich short of a picnic!
At least his cheese didn't fall off his cracker long ago! :D

Aug 2017
Medway Towns, Kent
Only that she/its all over the newspapers today....apart from that I've no idea who she is!
I woudn't kick her out of bed if she farted though...