Palin and the Giffords Shooting pt III (death threats)

http://obtuseobserver.com/?p=1706

This is the story that just keeps on getting more and more surreal. A nut-job shoots Gabrielle Giffords. Paul Krugman and a cohort of other usual suspects blame Sarah Palin (while ignoring the same blameful acts done by democrats) and now Sarah Palin is receiving death threats at an unprecedented level.

This is the very definition of irony. Krugman writes an article blaming Sarah Palin where there is no association giving rise to blame and now that blame has escalated to include death threats against a woman who no one can reasonably believe had anything to do with the tragic shooting of Ms. Giffords.

So, if we are looking to find irresponsible actors in this media fiasco Paul Krugman has to jump to the top of the list. I said it below and I?ll say it again, the shit storm Krugman and company started will blow back into their faces and Palin will emerge from that sewer smelling like a rose. Krugman should publish an apology to appeal for calm and to try to salvage at least a glimmer of integrity.

Jan 2009
I don't understand why Krugman had to even comment on it. He is turning into more of a politico than an economist and when he talks about anything he gets so entrenched in his own ideas that he just keeps digging a deeper hole than ever accepting that he was wrong.

Mar 2009
Undisclosed
I don't understand why Krugman had to even comment on it. He is turning into more of a politico than an economist and when he talks about anything he gets so entrenched in his own ideas that he just keeps digging a deeper hole than ever accepting that he was wrong.
When I see he is a "talking head" on TV I already know his position before he answers the question.:)

Turning in to?

He's been a partisan hack at the NYT for years