Pampering the poor

The DeLauro DIAPER Act

BEGIN TRANSCRIPT RUSH: Now, this is hilarious. This is from Human Events. "An economic recovery bill authored by Rep. Rosa DeLauro (D.-Conn.) seeks to empower struggling families by directing the federal government to distribute free diapers through daycare centers. The Diaper Investment and Aid to Promote Economic Recovery Act (DIAPER Act)," The acronym is "diaper." I'm not making this up. "would 'relieve some of the stress on families facing hardship in this economy' by providing this direct service, DeLauro said in a letter to congressional colleagues urging them to co-sponsor her bill. Without diapers, children are not allowed to attend daycare, said DeLauro, who described those in need as a 'lost generation of Americans.'

" I'm not pooping you. There's the story. I kid you not. The Diaper Investment and Aid to Promote Economic Recovery Act. "Without diapers," it says here, "children are not allowed to attend daycare, said DeLauro, who described those in need as a 'lost generation of Americans.'" Now, let me tell you something. My generation was not lost, and my generation did not go to daycare, and we wore cloth diapers that were washed and reused. But I mean this is taking indoctrination to steps I never dreamed of. Indoctrinate babies early and often in daycare, and you get 'em in daycare by promising free diapers. It says here in this story "one in five mothers have had to skip an obligation and stay home with their child because of lack of diapers." Now, where did they get this number? This is like there were three million homeless for all those years until there weren't. This is like cell phones are gonna cause brain cancer until we find out that it doesn't. Like coffee was gonna cause heart attacks by age 40, except until we learned that it doesn't.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/2796269/posts

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now DIAPERS are becoming an entitlement. When entitlements get cut...then the shit's gona hit the fan.