Peeves Followed By Serendipity Resolutions

Dec 2018
Tempe, AZ
Be a super sport & post accordingly. :D

I was quite peeved that I had just fully memorized my credit card number after previous number had been HACKED not long ago the time before, as somehow somebody tried to charge over $400 at a WalMart a couple hours away. :mad: Got a letter from our dentist's office saying someone in their front office had been ARRESTED for credit card fraud, so said individual must have been the culprit.

The serendipity part, is the dentist office gave us one year free of Experian credit monitoring. :cool: (not that we EVER waste money on using actual credit :D).

Dec 2018
Tempe, AZ
I was peeved that somehow our homeowner's insurance lapsed (with little notice), and they could not re-instate our policy (as too much time had lapsed), and we had to write a NEW policy. :confused:

Serendipity: With the writing of our new policy with same company & basically same coverage, our rate went to literally 1/2 the old rate!!! :D Went from around $1,500 a year to around $750. :cool::cool::cool:

Dec 2018
Tempe, AZ
Our golf cart (at our RV park) had been malfunctioning & running about 1/2 speed for a while. At 1st, I was going to have golf cart shop/dealer pick it up & fix it.

Instead, I found a golf cart message board, and learned exactly what the problem is, so I could WAY more cheaply fix it myself. :cool:

So for only $17 and a few minutes of my time, I'm back in business by replacing speed controller on motor. A mere 2 small mounting screws and and small bolt needed to be removed to replace the two piece controller. :D

Dec 2018
Tempe, AZ
Peeve: I searched high & low for a case for my new cell phone w/o any luck. :confused:

Serendipity: Turns out my new phone is the exact same width as my old phone, just about 3/8" taller. So I cut case in middle, and put it tight on phone, and put two layer of clear tape in the gap - works great! :D
But I did have to cut the case slightly at camera lens & flashlight, so lens would not be blocked.