Pelosi’s Game Of Chicken Will Leave Her Party Fried!!!

Dec 2019
U.S. Arkansas
The impeachment train has run out of track with no where to go . No matter what happens on this matter next , the Democrats lose . We have seen coup attempt failures over and over since 2016 . I noted Nancy and gang passed the U.S. budget quickly and from my information without even reading it then fled Washington after their fake impeachment in the basement efforts ground to a halt . They probably didn't even know there was 1.4 billion dollars in the bill for the U.S. Mexican boarder wall . We can hope they will start working to do something constructive for the U.S. .

Oct 2019
San Bernardino, CA
The impeachment train has run out of track with no where to go . No matter what happens on this matter next , the Democrats lose . We have seen coup attempt failures over and over since 2016 . I noted Nancy and gang passed the U.S. budget quickly and from my information without even reading it then fled Washington after their fake impeachment in the basement efforts ground to a halt . They probably didn't even know there was 1.4 billion dollars in the bill for the U.S. Mexican boarder wall . We can hope they will start working to do something constructive for the U.S. .