Perhaps the USA is not (completely) like Nazi Germany

Nov 2016
Victoria, BC
'
The public reaction against the barbaric, malevolent separating of children from their parents could not have occurred in Nazi Germany.

Clearly, many Americans have not yet been brainwashed into becoming dupes of the fascistic power structure of the USA.

However, the proportion of Americans supporting evil is still disturbingly high.

Oct 2012
NC
numan sees leftists acting like Hitler's brownshirts and then formulates this thought...

'
The public reaction against the barbaric, malevolent separating of children from their parents could not have occurred in Nazi Germany.

Clearly, many Americans have not yet been brainwashed into becoming dupes of the fascistic power structure of the USA.

However, the proportion of Americans supporting evil is still disturbingly high.

your mental gymnastics to avoid seeing truth is really beyond compare my boy!

Jul 2009
Opa Locka
November will be the last elections (for a while at least) I fear. I suspect that the side that loses will resort to violence (not necessarily immediately after) and send us into civil war. Both sides are too polarized and have too much to lose.

Nov 2017
FL Treasure Coast & South Central FL
November will be the last elections (for a while at least) I fear. I suspect that the side that loses will resort to violence (not necessarily immediately after) and send us into civil war. Both sides are too polarized and have too much to lose.
LOL!!!

Nov 2017
LOL!!! YOU said there would be civil war if Trump was elected: http://politicalfray.com/current-events/5555-history-repeats-itself.html You were WRONG then too! :giggle:

You be a

You have apparently forgotten we are "indivisible with liberty and justice for all". :cool:

Last edited:
Oct 2012
NC
LOL!!! YOU said there would be civil war if Trump was elected: http://politicalfray.com/current-events/5555-history-repeats-itself.html You were WRONG then too! :giggle:

You be a

You have apparently forgotten we are "indivisible with liberty and justice for all". :cool:
please skip using GIFs and debate/banter instead.

indivisible with liberty and justice for all
is a great ideal, but clearly we are divisible. we are dividing and the division has not improved in the last 40 years.

In this instance, David is closer to truth than you are ole pal.

Nov 2017
please skip using GIFs and debate/banter instead.

is a great ideal, but clearly we are divisible. we are dividing and the division has not improved in the last 40 years.

In this instance, David is closer to truth than you are ole pal.
Not nationally speaking!!!