philosophical quotes

Jul 2009
Opa Locka
In the 21st century, white America got a wake-up call after 9/11/01. White America and the western world came to realize that people of color had not gone away, faded into the woodwork or just 'disappeared' as the Great White West kept on its merry way of ignoring black concerns.

- Jeremiah Wright (Obama's pre-presidential pastor)
He wasn't wrong. A little nuts but not wrong.

Also (this isn't aimed at you) I love how the Right will simultaneously accuse Obama of being a Muslim AND condemn his (religious) association with a pro-terrosism, extremist PROTESTANT cleric. Which is it, secret Muslim or fundamentalist Christian? :p

Jul 2009
Opa Locka
If you can agree with Jeremiah Wright here,
then we live in very different worlds.
So you're saying 9/11 WASN'T a wake up call to white Americans that non-whites were piseed at what America had done (NEVER to the benefit of non-whites) in the world? Come on...

Oct 2012
NC
The 1980s are now calling to ask for their foreign policy back. Because the Cold War has been over for 20 years.

-Barrack Hussein Obama

Oct 2012
NC
For the first time in my adult lifetime, I am really proud of my country. And not just because Barrack has done well, but because I think people are hungry for change. And I have been desperate to see our country moving in that direction.

- Michelle Obama
:cry:

Nov 2016
Victoria, BC
'
"By the time a man gets to be presidential material, he’s been bought ten times over, and is of no use to the country."
--- Gore Vidal

tecoyah

Forum Staff
Oct 2012
Louisville, Ky
hop aplane to Russia if you don't like it. Fewer mindless, hypnotized hate zombies will truly help Make America Great Again -tecoyah

Jul 2009
Opa Locka
I'm quite happy with our current president and calling out the hypocritical, hate-filled, leftist zombies is an enjoyable pastime.

maybe you're projecting? :giggle:
I'm not the 1 projecting. ;) You do realize you're in the (hilariously small) minority of Americans supporting Trump, yes?