pillars of hypocrisy falling?

Oct 2012
NC
Is Trump responsible for all of these pillars of hypocrisy falling?

NFL
(revealed to be an unpatriotic/un-American organization that hates the country that has made them millions.)

MSM
(revealed to be the bias distributors of leftist propaganda and fake-news)

Hollywood
(revealed that while talking feminism /pro women's rights, they are actually the nations largest organization of sexual assault/rapists... all while covering it up)

Last edited:
Oct 2012
Louisville, Ky
Hmmm...let's just see here.

Christians supporting a Pedophile.
Republicans purposefully adding a Trillion dollars to the debt.
Fake News calling real news fake.
The biggest Liar in politics calling everyone else liars.

Yeah...sure seems to be falling.

Oct 2012
NC
well its a start, anyways.

Just look at these two hypocritical villains. Who would have thought such champions for black and women's rights would be , you know...

Jul 2009
Opa Locka
Is Trump responsible for all of these pillars of hypocrisy falling?

NFL
(revealed to be an unpatriotic/un-American organization that hates the country that has made them millions.)

Only in Trumpland is kneeling an insult, it's a protest against police murdering innocent people without consequence and the idea for kneeling came from a Vet.

MSM
(revealed to be the bias distributors of leftist propaganda and fake-news)

MSM... Like FOX?

Hollywood
(revealed that while talking feminism /pro women's rights, they are actually the nations largest organization of sexual assault/rapists... all while covering it up)

All of whom were immediately denounced and forced to face the legal consequences of their actions.

Try harder...

Oct 2012
NC
Only in Trumpland is kneeling an insult, it's a protest against police murdering innocent people without consequence and the idea for kneeling came from a Vet.

apparently its an insult in Kaepernick-land too...

I am not going to stand up to show pride in a flag for a country that oppresses black people and people of color. To me, this is bigger than football and it would be selfish on my part to look the other way. There are bodies in the street and people getting paid leave and getting away with murder.
- Colin Kaepernick, Aug. 26, 2016

Oct 2012
NC
MSM... Like FOX?
I'll give you that in some regards. however, FOX is a reaction to it happening for decades on MSM with nothing to counter the bias.
it would be great if you could counter bias with objectivity, however, it doesn't seem to work that way.

Oct 2012
NC
All of whom were immediately denounced and forced to face the legal consequences of their actions.
it was generally known that Hollywood pervs (like Weinstein) were contributing to the Dems . The Dems just looked the other way due to the money and influence this relationship bought.
it was only when this relationship presented a problem did they distance themselves.