Play by Play on Kavvy hearing.

Oct 2012
Louisville, Ky
Shortly (less than an hour) we will hear and see testimony from both the players in this mess....anyone watching, feel free to play here.

Aug 2018
Shady Dale, Georgia
I am anxiously looking forward to it. The Republicans are going to have the prosecutor from Maricopa County, AZ ask the questions for them. The Democrats will ask their own questions. They are going to want to get some big points in for soundbites they can use in the future. I look for some real easy questions for Ford from the Democrats and then some real twisters for Kavanaugh.

Nov 2017
FL Treasure Coast & South Central FL
The Dimms truly have made this whole situation a 5 ring circus, and should be ashamed of themselves!!!

Aug 2018
Shady Dale, Georgia
The Dimms truly have made this whole situation a 5 ring circus, and should be ashamed of themselves!!!
Ralph47, calling Democrats by the name "Dimm" does not help further discussion. As you your statement, the Democrats in the Senate because of the rule change that only requires a simply majority to confirm a nomination, have found themselves nearly powerless. They are using every means necessary to try and stop the president from being able to nominate anyone to any position.

Nov 2017

Aug 2018
Shady Dale, Georgia
Diane Fiendstein says that too often women's memories and credibility are assaulted when they bring forth an accusation. Should they not be? Christine Blasey Ford is attacking the credibility and reputation of Judge Brett Kavanaugh. Ford's memories are certainly going to be examined for credibility, she is trying to destroy a Supreme Court nominee.

Nov 2017
Ralph47, calling Democrats by the name "Dimm" does not help further discussion.
Maybe not, but it accurately describes their current behavior.

I did not make up the term. It is a clever & appropriate word play used regularly by Lou Dobbs.

Oct 2012
Louisville, Ky
Ford explains why she did not say anything at the time and why she tried to not be named. Also explains her hesitancy to be there and the impact on her family. Press and media forced her to accept the limelight.

Aug 2018
Shady Dale, Georgia
Ford not being able to recall date or location is pretty difficult to square with the fact that this was a major event that has disrupted her life so much.

Aug 2018
Shady Dale, Georgia
Maybe not, but it accurately describes their current behavior.

I did not make up the term. It is a clever & appropriate word play used regularly by Lou Dobbs.
Actually, it's juvenile and completely unnecessary. It does nothing to further the conversation, neither does including a picture with that post.