Play by Play on Kavvy hearing.

Oct 2012
Louisville, Ky
Ford states if Mark Judge was there he could confirm when he worked at someplace which would help her remember dates.

Aug 2018
Shady Dale, Georgia
how does she sound? authentic ? fake?

I can't see it from where I'm at.
That's a hard one. The answers that she is giving are pretty vague. She can sketch the floorpan of the house but she can't remember who was there first, and like I mentioned earlier can't remember the date or even month. She has corrected three things in the letter. Minor points.

Aug 2018
Shady Dale, Georgia
The senators are wasting their time. They aren't asking her questions. They are grandstanding on why Kavanaugh should not be voted upon.

Aug 2018
Shady Dale, Georgia
Interesting. Now she doesn't want to talk about, or identify the person who introduced her to Mark Judge and Brett Kavanaugh.

Aug 2018
Shady Dale, Georgia
She doesn't remember the exact date. She doesn't remember who drove her to the party or home from the party. She thinks that it was in Summer of '82.

Aug 2018
Shady Dale, Georgia
Her excuse that she was afraid of flying is why should couldn't come to the Senate, seems to be untrue. She flies quite frequently according to answers that she gave to questions.

Oct 2012
Louisville, Ky
Ford explains the impact of coming forward and the difficulty in getting info out, Democrat senators continue to bash lack of witnesses and FBI investigation.

Aug 2018
Shady Dale, Georgia
Judge Brett Kavanaugh is now giving his opening statement. He does bring up Ms. Keyser's statement that she does not know him and was never at a party where anything like that happened. Even though Ford says she was there.

Sep 2018
Ft Dodge, KS
It wasn't even a sexual assault per se, as she describes, and claims she was "ruined for life". I was sexually assaulted worse than her, and I was fine. It was no big deal.

Aug 2018
Shady Dale, Georgia
It wasn't even a sexual assault per se, as she describes, and claims she was "ruined for life". I was sexually assaulted worse than her, and I was fine. It was no big deal.
Why do you insist on using a sock account to post? You do understand this is against the forum rules, right? Ralph47

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sep 2018
Atlanta area
The Committee is about to vote whether to give the final vote to the full Senate. No doubt it will, and Next week the full Senate will undoubtedly confirm one of the highest qualified candidates in a long time.

Sep 2018
Atlanta area
Ford not being able to recall date or location is pretty difficult to square with the fact that this was a major event that has disrupted her life so much.
That's because it is all an act. She is obviously a democrat political operative doing all she can to derail a highly qualified, but yet another Constitutional conservative from going to the Supreme Court. Had she been a Republican, I guarantee she would have kept silent.

Sep 2018
Atlanta area
The two (2) people that the accuser "claims" was at the same party where she "claims" she was attacked, have stated (under the threat of perjury) that they have no memory of either the party, the "attack", or Kavanaugh EVER being at such a party. The accuser has ZERO credibility (other than her believable emotions) at this point. :cool:

Aug 2018
Shady Dale, Georgia
Just a correction. It’s penalty if felony. Lying to Congress is a felony. They were careful to mention this several times.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk