political fray casting couch

Oct 2012
NC
Ok. There is a movie to be made about political fray. please play casting director, and take a moment and cast parts for leading characters in this movie. in essence, what famous actors should play these characters?:

tecoyah
polydectes
david
aufgablassen
arcturus88
7forever
reedak
myp

please consider that the person picked should reflect the "forum persona of the individual" not what they truly look like. If you have other members you'd like to cast feel free to add them.

thank you and good luck!

Oct 2012
NC
please stick to the topic.

polydectes: those are not actors and they only point to one person.

aufgablassen: we all get you dont like gays. any further said about it is redundant. play by thread intent rather than this.

Feb 2013
just past the moons of Jupiter
please stick to the topic.

polydectes: those are not actors and they only point to one person.
Okay somebody that looks like this, with pointy white sheets. For a costume. Hate filled people are rather similar and detentionless.

aufgablassen: we all get you dont like gays. any further said about it is redundant. play by thread intent rather than this.
Haters got to hate, it's all they do.

Feb 2013
:cool::cool:https://i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/6421300736/h6932C642G]

Poly started attacking; I merely retaliated.[/QUOTE]

No, you attacked, you claimed to care about people and now you are lying again.

Articuss, why would you be friends with this hateful liar?

Oct 2012
NC
the site is already way too slow, but it slows down even more if threads are hijacked for personal grudge-matches. people lose motivation to bother posting anything.

Feb 2013
the site is already way too slow, but it slows down even more if threads are hijacked for personal grudge-matches. people lose motivation to bother posting anything.
Talk to your ftiend.

He was the one that attacked my family.

His moronic posts are devoid of substance, the only substance he ever has is mean spirited attacks against a 15 year old orphan.

I frankly wish the guy would vanish the forum was better place before he came here.

I used to like this forum. But now it's stupid pictures threads about recliners and mean spirited attacks on my family.

Oct 2012
NC
Here is who will play who.

tecoyah - Matthew McConaughey
polydectes - Jeff Goldbloom
augablassen - Philip Seymour Hoffman
David - Jesse Adam Eisenberg
myp - Fareed Zakaria
arcturus88 - John Malkovich

Jan 2009
Here is who will play who.

tecoyah - Matthew McConaughey
polydectes - Jeff Goldbloom
augablassen - Philip Seymour Hoffman
David - Jesse Adam Eisenberg
myp - Fareed Zakaria
arcturus88 - John Malkovich
Lol this is actually entertaining. Why Fareed Zakaria other than the obvious?

Feb 2013
I picked Joan Rivers for aufncsfgnhddb because everybody hates her and wants her to shut up because she always said ignorant nonsense.