political fray casting couch

Jan 2009
he just seems to fit.
(he's indian, liberal, and a henchman for obama) ;)
Except I'm not liberal (really depends how you define the term, but I don't like to identify with any side and overall my positions fall all over the place on the spectrum) and hardly a henchman for Obama let alone any politician? Not my fault that the rambling ideologue(s) around here of late seem to be conservatives :p

Oct 2012
NC
Except I'm not liberal (really depends how you define the term, but I don't like to identify with any side and overall my positions fall all over the place on the spectrum) and hardly a henchman for Obama let alone any politician? Not my fault that the rambling ideologue(s) around here of late seem to be conservatives :p
unfortunately you post so infrequently i have little to go on. :giggle: that said, in the movie you will be like the diety that creates the thing then lets it unfold as it will. a deist of sorts.

Oct 2012
Louisville, Ky
tecoyah - Dennis Quaid
polydectes - Johnny Depp
augablassen - Sean Connery
David - Bill Murray
myp - The Rock
arcturus88 - Harrison Ford
Mermaid- Milla Javovich

Jul 2009
Opa Locka
tecoyah - ?
polydectes - Johnny Depp
augablassen - Harrison Ford
David - David (Like Will Smith, I play myself!)
myp - Kunal Nayyar
arcturus88 - ?

Oct 2012
Louisville, Ky
Your fixation with the sexuality of this member is beginning to get a bit creepy...I question your motivation and believe it may involve latent feelings.

Just as I would be required to intervene were a male to pester a female member, I feel the need to remind you about sexual harassment,

Oct 2012
Louisville, Ky
Fixation??? somebody else brought up the subject! - hello?! :rolleyes:

I refer to the continuous pattern of commenting on his homosexuality, as it seems to be the bulk of your activity here. I would simply prefer you temper this attribute, as I am sure would he.

Unless of course, he is flattered by the attention.:p

Feb 2013
just past the moons of Jupiter
Your fixation with the sexuality of this member is beginning to get a bit creepy...I question your motivation and believe it may involve latent feelings.

Just as I would be required to intervene were a male to pester a female member, I feel the need to remind you about sexual harassment,
I refer to the continuous pattern of commenting on his homosexuality, as it seems to be the bulk of your activity here. I would simply prefer you temper this attribute, as I am sure would he.

Unless of course, he is flattered by the attention.:p
I actually have him on ignore. But thanks for pointing that out. The dude is obsessedwith me.:smug:

Feb 2013
just past the moons of Jupiter
So one can have a different persona online than in person. Interesting .
Extremely different. Any buddy that meets me hasn't a clue that I am gay. I was riding around in the squad car with my field training officer for two weeks. He asked if I was married, I said yes (he took a bite of his taco) them hefe asked what's her name. And I told him Evan. He said that is an odd name for a lady. I said I agree but Evan is a man. I thought I was going tohave to stop and help him stop choking on his taco. After coughing up the bits of taco he inhaled he looked over at me and said "oh my God you are gay?" Yep, he said that I was the coolest gay guy he knew. I still laugh about it