predictions for 2018!!

Mar 5, 2011
Rhondda, Cymru
They often change their names when they become king, and if they do their job properly don't matter anyway.

Nov 24, 2016
Victoria, BC
You're thinking of the priests that change their their name when they become Pope - hello?! ;)
Once again, your ignorance shows.

Queen Victoria was baptized Alexandrina, and George VI was known publicly as Albert until his accession, and "Bertie" among his family and close friends.

Many other examples --- look them up.

Oct 25, 2012
Louisville, Ky
He seems to produce all the symptoms without. That's probably why he got rich, in addition to cheating, if he really did get rich at all.
Likely his assets primarily exists in Russia and other easily hidden areas. I predict Trump will "Disappear" as things begin to boil and asylum will be granted. As far as his health, most signs point to moderate dementia physically, psychologically who knows.

Last edited:
Nov 21, 2017
Behind the 8 ball
I predict that, too --- his thoroughly fried brain --- curdled with senility, ignorance, and satanic arrogance. ---

If remotely true, don't laugh, as YOU are in the same boat.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jul 26, 2009
Opa Locka
If he asked nicely, perhaps Edward Snowden could show him the ropes of living there.
I don't know, Snowden has said he'd rather be in an American jail than Russia. lol Still holding out on the Feds owning up to spying on innocent people but who knows how much longer he can take it. :giggle: