predictions for 2018!!

Nov 2017
FL Treasure Coast & South Central FL
I predict Dennis Rodman, in light of the Trump-Kim bromance will attempt suicide this year, or will attempt to assassinate Trump.

Last edited:
Jun 2013
Earth
1. According to the latest news, North Korea slammed the US position on denuclearization during two days of meetings with Mike Pompeo as “gangster-like,” hours after the secretary of state cited “good-faith negotiations” with his counterparts in Pyongyang.

A North Korean Foreign Ministry spokesman, in a lengthy English-language statement released by the state media outlet Korea Central News Agency, said the US side had created “trouble” by issuing the same kind of proposals that past administrations had sought.

2. I have made the following "intelligent guesses" in my previous posts:

(a) In my opinion, the most talked about Trump-Kim summit will end in anti-climax. I "predict" or "guess intelligently" that Trump, like the tribal chief who failed to break the koramon's egg in my political satire, will not get his so-called "real deal", i.e. complete, verifiable, irreversible denuclearization of North Korea, at his summit with Kim.

(b) Trump has talked about "a great celebration to be had on the site (of the Demilitarized Zone)” if his nuclear negotiation with Kim is successful.

In my opinion, there won't be such a celebration (by all parties involved) because even if there is a deal, it won't make everybody happy.

(c) "If the US-North Korea summit is to go ahead as planned, the outcome will be a setback for Moon's Sunshine Policy."

3. Now the masks of both men have been removed, showing that the Trump-Kim summit is a theatrical farce and the "Joke of the Century". (NB Joke is Mike Pompeo's favourite catchword.)

True enough, like the tribal chief who failed to break the koramon's egg in my political satire, Trump fails miserably in his "Art of the Deal". In conclusion, the outcome of the summit validates my "intelligent guesses".

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...north-korea-weighed-denuclearization-timeline

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...second-day-of-north-korea-talks-idUSKBN1JX03B

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trump:_The_Art_of_the_Deal

http://politicalfray.com/political-humor/7741-political-satire-old-man-mountain-9a.html

Nov 2017
1. According to the latest news, North Korea slammed the US position on denuclearization during two days of meetings with Mike Pompeo as “gangster-like,” hours after the secretary of state cited “good-faith negotiations” with his counterparts in Pyongyang.

A North Korean Foreign Ministry spokesman, in a lengthy English-language statement released by the state media outlet Korea Central News Agency, said the US side had created “trouble” by issuing the same kind of proposals that past administrations had sought.

2. I have made the following "intelligent guesses" in my previous posts:

(a) In my opinion, the most talked about Trump-Kim summit will end in anti-climax. I "predict" or "guess intelligently" that Trump, like the tribal chief who failed to break the koramon's egg in my political satire, will not get his so-called "real deal", i.e. complete, verifiable, irreversible denuclearization of North Korea, at his summit with Kim.

(b) Trump has talked about "a great celebration to be had on the site (of the Demilitarized Zone)” if his nuclear negotiation with Kim is successful.

In my opinion, there won't be such a celebration (by all parties involved) because even if there is a deal, it won't make everybody happy.

(c) "If the US-North Korea summit is to go ahead as planned, the outcome will be a setback for Moon's Sunshine Policy."

3. Now the masks of both men have been removed, showing that the Trump-Kim summit is a theatrical farce and the "Joke of the Century". (NB Joke is Mike Pompeo's favourite catchword.)

True enough, like the tribal chief who failed to break the koramon's egg in my political satire, Trump fails miserably in his "Art of the Deal". In conclusion, the outcome of the summit validates my "intelligent guesses".

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...north-korea-weighed-denuclearization-timeline

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...second-day-of-north-korea-talks-idUSKBN1JX03B

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trump:_The_Art_of_the_Deal

http://politicalfray.com/political-humor/7741-political-satire-old-man-mountain-9a.html
You are accepting the spoon-fed news, while being clueless what is going on "behind the scenes". :smug:

Jun 2013
Earth
You are accepting the spoon-fed news, while being clueless what is going on "behind the scenes". :smug:

It seems that you still regard the Trump-Kim summit as an embracing success with a lot of kisses, hugs and tears "behind the scenes". Unbelievable!

Don't fall hook, line, and sinker for your idol's glorious rhetoric. :help:

Last edited:
Nov 2017
It seems that you still regard the Trump-Kim summit as an embracing success with a lot of kisses, hugs and tears "behind the scenes". Unbelievable!

Don't fall hook, line, and sinker for your idol's glorious rhetoric. :help:
For you (or I) to jump to conclusions so very early in the process is extremenly foolhardy! - hello?! :rolleyes:

Oct 2012
NC

Reedak,

your view is naïve here because you fail to see any such deal as a process. the meeting with Kim / Trump was just the starting point.

If NK puts out tough talk , that would be expected. He must save face in front of his people so they don't see him as weak and then have the military or his people storm his gates and then eat him.

I hope this helps you see tings in a more accurate light.

good day and God bless!

Jun 2013
Earth
Reedak,

your view is naïve here because you fail to see any such deal as a process. the meeting with Kim / Trump was just the starting point.

If NK puts out tough talk , that would be expected. He must save face in front of his people so they don't see him as weak and then have the military or his people storm his gates and then eat him.

I hope this helps you see tings in a more accurate light.

good day and God bless!
To cut a long story short, let us find out from a member of "the expert community" "the real reason Trump’s North Korea summit failed", and why the failure was "inevitable".

Zack Beauchamp is a senior reporter at Vox, where he covers global politics and ideology, and a host of Worldly, Vox's podcast on covering foreign policy and international relations. His work focuses on the rise of the populist right across the West, the Trump administration's foreign policy, and how fringe ideologies shape mainstream politics.

According to https://www.vox.com/world/2018/5/24/17389896/trump-cancels-north-korea-summit-kim-jong-un

(Begin excerpts)
The failure of President Trump’s US-North Korea summit in Singapore was inevitable.

… It’s better to acknowledge the reality of a nuclear North Korea and plan around it openly than to stick our head in the sand. Managing North Korea’s nuclear program may be a bad option, but much of the expert community is convinced that the alternatives are worse... (End excerpts)

P.S. Trump’s goal — getting rid of North Korea’s nukes — was always impossible. In short, it is wasting time to go all the way to the starting point (in Singapore). The summit was doomed to failure from the very beginning.

Last edited:
Oct 2012
NC
To cut a long story short, let us find out from a member of "the expert community" "the real reason Trump’s North Korea summit failed", and why the failure was "inevitable"....

i'm not arrogant enough to call it a success or failure at this point. it is simply too early to make such a call.

its like calling a marathon after the second stride of the racers.

Nov 2017
BTW: SK JUST announced they are suspending their long-time annual "war drills".

Slowly, but indeed surely a de-nuked Korea is happening!!! :COOL:

Jun 2013
Earth
i'm not arrogant enough to call it a success or failure at this point. it is simply too early to make such a call.

its like calling a marathon after the second stride of the racers.
Good! Don't give up! Keep running! Let us participate in the "marathon of time" in the hope we can cross the finishing line together at the same time of North Korean denuclearisation and be awarded gold medals by Time for our remarkable display of will and human spirit.

Last edited:
Jun 2013
Earth
Ummm..... The President will NOT fail, as he has philosophies like baseball icons:

:smug:
Well, he should also have the following philosophies to guard him against unforeseen disasters.

1. "Make sure you hit the baseball, not letting it hit you in the face or head instead." -- reedak

2. "If you miss the baseball, it can end up in your head!" -- reedak

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_PVXMSDnHI

Baseball player hit in head by line drive, carted off field - Tri-State News, Weather & Sports

Son of former Braves player on life support after getting hit in face by baseball | Fox News

Oct 2012
NC
Good! Don't give up! Keep running! Let us participate in the "marathon of time" in the hope we can cross the finishing line together at the same time of North Korean denuclearisation and be awarded gold medals by Time for our remarkable display of will and human spirit.

I may not always agree with you , but I appreciate your contributions and cutting sense of humor. :giggle:

Jun 2013
Earth
I may not always agree with you , but I appreciate your contributions and cutting sense of humor. :giggle:
Well, even twins or husband and wife do not always agree with each other. On my part, I appreciate your genuine adherence to the democratic principle of tolerating or accepting differences of opinions and opening your mind to the ideas of others. :)