predictions for 2019!!!

Oct 2012
NC
Dearest merry men and women of this fine establishment,

Please take a minute and peruse the depths of your psyche and the paranormal to consider your predictions for the upcoming year, 2019.

They may be of anything, but I do stress that pinning them down to verifiable measures is advised.

i.e. "a great economy" or "the strong will exploit the weak" are poor predictions because they are ambiguous and not measurable as it were. So, also predictions that state the obvious and expected like "Trump will say something that will anger the dems" or "the sky is blue".

So with all that said, please enjoy and do your best.

I advise about 10-20 predictions. done right at the beginning. I also ask that this be a place for predictions only , not debate or tomfoolery.

Thank you and God bless.

arcturus88

Last edited:
Oct 2012
NC
Ok , my first 15 predictions.

1. The US will grant Mexico a “favored nation status” for legal immigration
  2. Justin Trudeau will step down due to a scandal
  3. A third party will emerge that will be attractive to the right and the left, making a serious contention for 2020 likely.
  4. Elon Musk will announce the invention of a new hydro-cell engine to be used on future Teslas
  5. It will be found that China has been eugenically cloning humans for years
  6. Apple will recall an iphone due to Chinese spying malware
  7. North Korea and US will finalize de-nuke agreement and several US companies will begin doing business there
  8. Trump will announce he is not running in 2020
  9. Celebs that will die: Keith Richards, Kanye West, Billy Idol, Michael Douglas, Clint Eastwood, Meryl Streep, Barbara Streisand and Jane Fonda
  10. There will be a nuclear powerplant meltdown somewhere
  11. An “alien discovery” will be made in the melting polar icecaps.
  12. Terror attacks will increase in France, leading to a paradigm shift wherein the populace begins to demand the deportation of Islamic hate zombies. The government will comply.
  13. Julian Assange will take asylum in another country
  14. Bill Clinton will reveal he has AIDs but will say it was due to a blood transfusion
  15. Continued cable cutting will have CBS, ABC and NBC merging to stay afloat.

Jul 2009
Opa Locka
Ok , my first 15 predictions.

1. The US will grant Mexico a “favored nation status” for legal immigration
  2. Justin Trudeau will step down due to a scandal
  3. A third party will emerge that will be attractive to the right and the left, making a serious contention for 2020 likely.
  4. Elon Musk will announce the invention of a new hydro-cell engine to be used on future Teslas
  5. It will be found that China has been eugenically cloning humans for years
  6. Apple will recall an iphone due to Chinese spying malware
  7. North Korea and US will finalize de-nuke agreement and several US companies will begin doing business there
  8. Trump will announce he is not running in 2020
  9. Celebs that will die: Keith Richards, Kanye West, Billy Idol, Michael Douglas, Clint Eastwood, Meryl Streep, Barbara Streisand and Jane Fonda
  10. There will be a nuclear powerplant meltdown somewhere
  11. An “alien discovery” will be made in the melting polar icecaps.
  12. Terror attacks will increase in France, leading to a paradigm shift wherein the populace begins to demand the deportation of Islamic hate zombies. The government will comply.
  13. Julian Assange will take asylum in another country
  14. Bill Clinton will reveal he has AIDs but will say it was due to a blood transfusion
  15. Continued cable cutting will have CBS, ABC and NBC merging to stay afloat.
1. Post 2020 maybe. As it stands the Repubs still hold the Senate and WH so that won't happen.
2. All the scandals thus far have been mudslinging. He could so something but his record doesn't indicate his doing anything stupid.
3. Agin, maybe post 2020 if the Repubs get utterly crushed or the Dems split between the liberal and leftist wings of the party.
4. This is plausible.
5. THIS 100%. I'm surprised it hasn't officially come out already. They've already admitted to 'aborted' human clones.
6. That's less a prediction and more a statement of fact. lol
7. If Trump gets the boot, maybe. As long as he's in power no. He's shit at making deals.
8. His ego won't allow it and he won't have to announce anything if he's removed.
9. These predictions should be based on likelihoods, not wild guessing.
10. Not likely. Chernobyl was an experimental reactor and Fukushima was a literal biblical disaster. Those plants have way too many failsafes to meltdown.
11. More wild guessing.
12. Also plausible.
13. Again, a statement of fact rather than a prediction.
14. Doubt it.
15. Also plausible.

Oct 2012
NC
thanks for your reasoned analysis to my predictions. However, I don't want to limit ones predictions to reasoned thought.
A real psychic might just get a flash that something might happen in the future. I want true psychics to feel free to put down what pops up.