(a) I disagree with your 1st prediction because Trump is a "black hole" worse than Shylock. He will never grant the MFN status to any country for whatever reason.Ok , my first 15 predictions.
- The US will grant Mexico a “favored nation status” for legal immigration
- Justin Trudeau will step down due to a scandal
- A third party will emerge that will be attractive to the right and the left, making a serious contention for 2020 likely.
- Elon Musk will announce the invention of a new hydro-cell engine to be used on future Teslas
- It will be found that China has been eugenically cloning humans for years
- Apple will recall an iphone due to Chinese spying malware
- North Korea and US will finalize de-nuke agreement and several US companies will begin doing business there
- Trump will announce he is not running in 2020
- Celebs that will die: Keith Richards, Kanye West, Billy Idol, Michael Douglas, Clint Eastwood, Meryl Streep, Barbara Streisand and Jane Fonda
- There will be a nuclear powerplant meltdown somewhere
- An “alien discovery” will be made in the melting polar icecaps.
- Terror attacks will increase in France, leading to a paradigm shift wherein the populace begins to demand the deportation of Islamic hate zombies. The government will comply.
- Julian Assange will take asylum in another country
- Bill Clinton will reveal he has AIDs but will say it was due to a blood transfusion
- Continued cable cutting will have CBS, ABC and NBC merging to stay afloat.
Unfortunately, the KEEP AMERICA GREAT 2020 hat won’t fit a head that will suffer from brain trauma beginning in 2019.Why wouldn't Trump run? At his rallies they already have KEEP AMERICA GREAT 2020 hats.
Thank you for your thoughtful analysis on my predictions. However, don't stop there. please jump into the pool yourself and make some predictions of your own.(a) I disagree with your 1st prediction..."Baba Vanga,...
First I have to stress that I won't steal your credit of being "the first person to post about the wonders of this Baba lady".Thank you for your thoughtful analysis on my predictions. However, don't stop there. please jump into the pool yourself and make some predictions of your own.
Have no fear, it is ok if they turn out to be completely off. Yes I will poke some fun in late December if they are all wrong, but it is all in sport.
By the by, I was the first person to post about the wonders of this Baba lady.
Regarding your comment about the "wonders of this Baba lady", you seem to have very high praise of her predictions. Do you believe her gloomy predictions for 2019, particularly those about Trump, will come true?Reedak note post number 13 in the thread below....
So you have added 2 predictions. Thank you for playing.1) As I have said earlier, denuclearising North Korea is as difficult, if not impossible, as destroying the koramon's egg in my political satire "The Old Man of the Mountain". Hence I "guess intelligently" that the next Trump-Kim summit will end up, like the first, as a great joke of the century.
2) I also make an "intelligent guess" that the US-Sino trade war will escalate after the so-called 90-day truce which is a ruse by Donald Trump to let US farmers get a little breather. If he finds that the odds are stacked in his favour, he may even seek to exterminate the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) "peacefully" once and for all like the peaceful disintegration of the Soviet Union.
Thank you, my most respected mentor and confidant,So you have added 2 predictions. Thank you for playing.
In #1 , you're prediction is that the Trump-Kim summit will be a great joke like the first. One problem...how do you measure a joke. It is too ambiguous and not tied to anything tangible.
Is it a joke if CNN says so? Again not a good prediction because it has no empirical handles to say whether indeed it turned out to be a joke or not.
A better prediction would be to say that Anderson Cooper will on the air call the summit a joke. There is some measurable thing to determine if it comes true or not. Your prediction as is stands it left up to the observer's opinion.
In #2 you have stated that the US-SIno trade war will escalate? how will you measure this? Will china stop buying our cars? Will we stop buying their poison dog food? What determines if it has escalated? Again you might point to one marker and say "look I was right it escalated", while I may point to another marker and say..."no . see you did not". Specifics matter.
So please continue to play and do not take offense to my critiques. Just read it over your predictions and see if you can revamp them to make them more tangible and specific.
I look forward to reading your improved work.
Your mentor and confidant,