predictions for 2019!!!

Jun 2013
Earth
About 136 years after the eruption of Krakatau, 2019 may witness the birth of Cucu Krakatau (Grandchild of Krakatau).

Happy Birthday, Cucu Krakatau !

P.S. I have to assure Peter Navarro that Cucu Krakatau will steal neither his future nor his master Donald Trump's future.

However, Cucu Krakatau will definitely steal all the loud bangs, bangs, bangs.... from Donald Trump. :)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1883_eruption_of_Krakatoa

Last edited:
Jun 2013
Earth
Ok , my first 15 predictions.

1. The US will grant Mexico a “favored nation status” for legal immigration
  2. Justin Trudeau will step down due to a scandal
  3. A third party will emerge that will be attractive to the right and the left, making a serious contention for 2020 likely.
  4. Elon Musk will announce the invention of a new hydro-cell engine to be used on future Teslas
  5. It will be found that China has been eugenically cloning humans for years
  6. Apple will recall an iphone due to Chinese spying malware
  7. North Korea and US will finalize de-nuke agreement and several US companies will begin doing business there
  8. Trump will announce he is not running in 2020
  9. Celebs that will die: Keith Richards, Kanye West, Billy Idol, Michael Douglas, Clint Eastwood, Meryl Streep, Barbara Streisand and Jane Fonda
  10. There will be a nuclear powerplant meltdown somewhere
  11. An “alien discovery” will be made in the melting polar icecaps.
  12. Terror attacks will increase in France, leading to a paradigm shift wherein the populace begins to demand the deportation of Islamic hate zombies. The government will comply.
  13. Julian Assange will take asylum in another country
  14. Bill Clinton will reveal he has AIDs but will say it was due to a blood transfusion
  15. Continued cable cutting will have CBS, ABC and NBC merging to stay afloat.
(a) I disagree with your 1st prediction because Trump is a "black hole" worse than Shylock. He will never grant the MFN status to any country for whatever reason.

(b) Commenting on your 2nd prediction, I wonder why Trudeau will have to step down just for one single scandal, while Trump can be tucked up safely in the White House with so many alleged scandals.

(c) With regard to your 5th prediction, Trump and his team might have been facing one of them across the dinner table at Buenos Aires on December 1 this year.

(d) Regarding your 6th prediction, I advise you not to recall your Apple but eat it.

(e) I disagree with your 7th prediction. In my opinion, North Korea's nuclear programme is as indestructible as the koramon’s egg, as “predicted” in one of my episodes of "The Old Man of the Mountain".

Source: https://politicalfray.com/threads/political-satire-the-old-man-of-the-mountain-9a.7741/

(f) Regarding your 9th prediction, if each of those celebs won't bang his/her shoe on the desk like the late Soviet leader Nikita Khrushchev, shouting "Touch wood!", he/she will have to prepare a will and a coffin for his/her departure to heaven or hell next year.

(g) Commenting on your 10th prediction, Trump and his followers will be praying hard day and night that it won’t occur in the US.

(h) With regard to your 13th prediction, what country can be safer than North Korea for Julian Assange?

(i) Unfortunately, to be a real psychic, you need to get more than a flash that something might happen in the future. You have to make yourself as blind as a bat to get more accurate predictions. That's the awful reality you have to face without your eyes! You will find out the reason after you finish reading the rest of my comments.

To find out why I agree with your 8th prediction, you must read the "all gloomy 2019 predictions by the "Nostradamus of the Balkans":

"Baba Vanga, born Vangelia Gushterova, passed away in 1996 aged 85 but had already developed a noted reputation in her home country of Bulgaria by the time of her death.

The clairvoyant was partially sighted after a freak accident when she was 12.

She reportedly made hundreds of predictions in her 50-year career, many of which were never written down.

She shot to prominence worldwide after accurately predicting the sinking of the Kursk in 2000.

Among her many gloomy predictions for 2019, she predicted that 'Donald Trump will fall ill with a mystery illness, leaving him deaf and suffering from brain trauma.'"

Source: https://www.msn.com/en-sg/news/worl...wide-gloom-in-2019/ar-BBRuiUI?ocid=spartandhp

https://www.politifact.com/rhode-is...n/18/arthur-cyr/curious-case-khrushchev-shoe/

Last edited:
Oct 2012
NC
(a) I disagree with your 1st prediction..."Baba Vanga,...
Thank you for your thoughtful analysis on my predictions. However, don't stop there. please jump into the pool yourself and make some predictions of your own.
Have no fear, it is ok if they turn out to be completely off. Yes I will poke some fun in late December if they are all wrong, but it is all in sport.

By the by, I was the first person to post about the wonders of this Baba lady.

Jun 2013
Earth
Thank you for your thoughtful analysis on my predictions. However, don't stop there. please jump into the pool yourself and make some predictions of your own.
Have no fear, it is ok if they turn out to be completely off. Yes I will poke some fun in late December if they are all wrong, but it is all in sport.

By the by, I was the first person to post about the wonders of this Baba lady.
First I have to stress that I won't steal your credit of being "the first person to post about the wonders of this Baba lady".

I had used an anecdote of my political satire "The Old Man of the Mountain" to "predict" that North Korea's nuclear programme is as indestructible as the koramon's egg. I have labelled the Trump-Kim summit as the "Joke of the Century". In my opinion, a similar fate will await the next Trump-Kim summit in 2019.

Despite Trump's latest claim of "big progress" in trade deal after his ”long and very good call with President Xi of China”, I “predict” the Huawei CFO will be jailed in the US in 2019.

Only after seeing the jailing of Meng Wanzhou can the Chinese authorities finally awake to the reality of Trump's Jekyll-Hyde personality and his resolve to wreck the Chinese economy.

Jun 2013
Earth
Regarding your comment about the "wonders of this Baba lady", you seem to have very high praise of her predictions. Do you believe her gloomy predictions for 2019, particularly those about Trump, will come true?

I also wish to see your comments on American democracy in the thread below:

https://politicalfray.com/threads/what-has-gone-wrong-with-american-democracy.8553/