Predictions For 2020

Oct 2019
San Bernardino, CA
I predict that there will be a 3rd party candidate on the ballot one year from now, in which no candidate wins enough Electoral Votes, in which case the Senate must finalize the re-election. :D

Oct 2019
San Bernardino, CA
I predict that an actual extra-terrestrial craft with alien bodies will be discovered and revealed to the world. :D

Oct 2012
Louisville, Ky
It is very clear you do not wish to be treated kindly or with any semblance of compassion, preferring instead to be eliminated with force. I want it to be very clear I gave you the opportunity to reform and stay here. Within the week I will be given the actual power to deal with you as I have wanted to but I thought I would give you a chance to be adult and be accepted as a peer rather than an enemy. Please reflect on what you are making me do and then understand why I must do it.

Oct 2019
San Bernardino, CA
It is very clear you do not wish to be treated kindly or with any semblance of compassion, preferring instead to be eliminated with force. I want it to be very clear I gave you the opportunity to reform and stay here. Within the week I will be given the actual power to deal with you as I have wanted to but I thought I would give you a chance to be adult and be accepted as a peer rather than an enemy. Please reflect on what you are making me do and then understand why I must do it.
??? This is a prediction thread. WTF???

Jan 2020
Georgia
I predict that there will be a 3rd party candidate on the ballot one year from now, in which no candidate wins enough Electoral Votes, in which case the Senate must finalize the re-election. :D
Pence being the tie-breaker,
writes in Sarah Palin,
for all the lol's

Reactions: tecoyah